Collapse

SRIXON OR BRIDGESTONE REP

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRIXON OR BRIDGESTONE REP

Hello, Im not sure where to put this, but i am looking to find either a srixon or bridgestone rep to contact in the ontario area can anyone help me with this ?

Re: SRIXON OR BRIDGESTONE REP

mods please move to appropriate area

Comment

You'd be looking for a Cleveland rep then.......and your best bet is to call their Head Office or contact your local Golftown.

But I will warn you they don't deal with the general public......it's not their territory to do so.

Comment

anything that can be release to the public will be on theyre home website.. ie cleveland or srixon...

Find Cleveland Golf Srixon Canada and other Golf Courses - Public. Maps, directions, reviews, and contact information at Canpages.ca.
        Epic 10.5 - Elements
        Epic 3 wood - Elements
        Mizuno JPX900 -22* Veylix Rome 988X
        King MB - Recoil Prototype
        Fourteen - 52/56/60PM -Recoil Prototype
        Lamb Allendale
        https://www.instagram.com/makerofputts/

Comment

head to a local demo day the reps should be there..
          WITB:
          SIM
          Stealth+
          MMC 4-P
          T4 52
          T22 56
          T22 60
          Spider S

Comment

i have a name..but since the girl promised to at least look into that whole magazine subscript thing for me..then did diddly squat..not replying...even when i sent a follow up a couple mths later..i dont think you want her email.
            based on her lack of even a reply..even one without any help would have been fine..i figured she couldnt do anything..but she offered to look into it and get back to me..so when someone doesnt do that it speaks volumes on the company.
            if you want to send an email that will be ignored..or will reply with offer of help only to forget about you...here ya go

Brooke Michelsen
            Cleveland Golf/Srixon
            brookemichelsen@clevelandgolf.com
            PING CAMO BAG...
            WEAPONS...
            SRIXON ZX5 10.5
            3W TM M2
            HYB 19 deg Callaway Epic
            5-aw Callaway Epic Forged

SW TM Milled Grind 56
            LW TM MILLED GRIND 60

PUTTER Rotation TM Spider Tour, Scotty np2 ,
            3 ball Fang, RIFE TOUR

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhark View Post
              i have a name..but since the girl promised to at least look into that whole magazine subscript thing for me..then did diddly squat..not replying...even when i sent a follow up a couple mths later..i dont think you want her email.
              based on her lack of even a reply..even one without any help would have been fine..i figured she couldnt do anything..but she offered to look into it and get back to me..so when someone doesnt do that it speaks volumes on the company.
              if you want to send an email that will be ignored..or will reply with offer of help only to forget about you...here ya go

Brooke Michelsen
              Cleveland Golf/Srixon
              brookemichelsen@clevelandgolf.com
              Find out her Managers name and copy them....you'll get a response back, especially if it's promised.

Comment

thanks for the response sharkhark, i will try to email her. Basically i will be turning pro and i am looking to contact a rep in regards to balls and how they can help out a up coming touring pro. SO if anyone on here has any info on this or any info that would help me out please send it to me!

thanks

Comment

Your best to contact the # i stated above.. Tell them what you've stated on here.. They'll decided to releasethat info or not..
                  Epic 10.5 - Elements
                  Epic 3 wood - Elements
                  Mizuno JPX900 -22* Veylix Rome 988X
                  King MB - Recoil Prototype
                  Fourteen - 52/56/60PM -Recoil Prototype
                  Lamb Allendale
                  https://www.instagram.com/makerofputts/

Comment

Originally posted by pkirby View Post
                    thanks for the response sharkhark, i will try to email her. Basically i will be turning pro and i am looking to contact a rep in regards to balls and how they can help out a up coming touring pro. SO if anyone on here has any info on this or any info that would help me out please send it to me!

thanks

If my sister was one of the best amateurs to ever play golf from Canada, I would go through her to get gear.

Comment

Hahah i would be seeing as shes 2 years younger then me and still in school, with no real connections yet besides the national team its hard to go through her lol

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                      X