Collapse

lpga

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lpga

suzann pettersen just dropped the f bomb on live tv,trailing by 2 with 2 left to play.

Re: lpga

If it's Michelle Wie it's gonna be a big deal, its Petersen, no one will pay attention. Just watch
    Cobra King F7
    Cobra Bio Cell+ 12.5
    Cobra Bio Cell+ 16*
    Cobra Amp Pro 6-AW + KBS C-Tapers S
    Cobra Tour Trusty Dual (56/60)
    Bettinardi Studio 6

Comment

Originally posted by nearace View Post
      suzann pettersen just dropped the f bomb on live tv,trailing by 2 with 2 left to play.
      She has always sworn like, well, like you Howie.
      I like big putts and I cannot lie
      You other putters can't deny
      That when a putt goes in with an itty bitty pace
      You're gonna fist pump in their face - Sir Putts-A-Lot

It's how well you golf fast!!!!

Comment

I think she's hot and dropping an F-bomb just put her over the top with me. I love her.

Comment

Originally posted by The Troll View Post
          She has always sworn like, well, like you Howie.
          I am bad and admit it

Comment

Originally posted by imAnewbie View Post
            If it's Michelle Wie it's gonna be a big deal, its Petersen, no one will pay attention. Just watch
            I agree - Pettersen, fiery/fierce competitor so it's ok by me, I think she rocks, if Wie does it she'd get raked over the coals....whatever I prefer to see some emotion and fire as opposed to the robotic drones that appear to be taking over the game, I'll be tuning out once they fully take over.

Comment

And did you hear that stupid laugh from Christina Kim from the background.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasy09 View Post
                And did you hear that stupid laugh from Christina Kim from the background.
                sounded like somebody killing a cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce66 View Post
                  if Wie does it she'd get raked over the coals....

Because she shouldn't be using words that she doesn't know the meaning of. Coming from her anyway, it would be more "Ummm, like fhawk, uck, ummmm like, no like, like... I was like losing my balance standing perfectly still and up right, like..."

Comment

Colourful metaphors aside, what a waste the Nabisco was. It's my fav LPGA tourney of the year and ended up being a sleeper.

Comment

i honestly cannot enjoy the LPGA anymore..it has gone too much the asian stars route...not by choice..but because for whatever reason they frickin kick arse..royally.
                      but although the winner speaks english..i have seen many tourneys this yr and last where i have to listen to an interpreter and have no real sense of the person ..their personality...so it becomes a bland....win.
                      What can the lpga do to counteract this? nothing really. the asian contingent is really talented and the whole lets force them to speak english etc moves backfired from a PR point of view.
                      but this does not take away from me having to be honest that all the tsengs and yangs..and shuns and shens...with either no english skills or broken english are not fun to watch...and their style of play is very inward..with little emotion shown....not exciting and...well you get the picture.
                      PING CAMO BAG...
                      WEAPONS...
                      SRIXON ZX5 10.5
                      3W TM M2
                      HYB 19 deg Callaway Epic
                      5-aw Callaway Epic Forged

SW TM Milled Grind 56
                      LW TM MILLED GRIND 60

PUTTER Rotation TM Spider Tour, Scotty np2 ,
                      3 ball Fang, RIFE TOUR

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhark View Post
                        i honestly cannot enjoy the LPGA anymore..it has gone too much the asian stars route...not by choice..but because for whatever reason they frickin kick arse..royally.
                        but although the winner speaks english..i have seen many tourneys this yr and last where i have to listen to an interpreter and have no real sense of the person ..their personality...so it becomes a bland....win.
                        What can the lpga do to counteract this? nothing really. the asian contingent is really talented and the whole lets force them to speak english etc moves backfired from a PR point of view.
                        but this does not take away from me having to be honest that all the tsengs and yangs..and shuns and shens...with either no english skills or broken english are not fun to watch...and their style of play is very inward..with little emotion shown....not exciting and...well you get the picture.
                        Seriously, you don't like cute Asian girls? Wie and C. Kim both has very good English but they acted and talked like someone without a brain so don't like to watch them neither.

Comment

Originally posted by imAnewbie View Post
                          No kidding, where is the backlash?

Where are all the carriers of the torch of this good 'ol game of golf? Why are they sitting idle?

The silence is deafening.

Comment

I am bad and admit it

Yes, I'm afraid I had to play the clip over and over again on my PVR to make sure I heard it right.

Comment

Great golf is fun to watch but in the end the stars have to have personality or the sport is viewed as being boring. Christina Kim may not be hot to look at but there is no denying she has a colourful personality.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X