Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That's personal. Thank you.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's personal. Thank you.

Why won't Tiger reveal what he went into rehab for? The more he says "It's personal"... the more we speculate it was for the worst thing imaginable.

He is opening so much more in this Masters News Conference but by not answering this question, I have trouble still trusting him.

Thoughts?

Re: That's personal. Thank you.

Originally posted by Torontonian View Post
    Why won't Tiger reveal what he went into rehab for? The more he says "It's personal"... the more we speculate it was for the worst thing imaginable.

He is opening so much more in this Masters News Conference but by not answering this question, I have trouble still trusting him.

Thoughts?

Why does it matter to you? I mean really, please lock this thread up as the topic is dead...

Comment

Originally posted by setter02 View Post
      Why does it matter to you? I mean really, please lock this thread up as the topic is dead...
      Because he is a role model to a lot of people maybe? How can this topic be dead? It is very relevant still.

Comment

Maybe he doesn't want to be your role model - get over it. It's none of your business. Wow...

Comment

I don't care what he went into rehab for......as long as he's acknowledged to himself and his family that he has a problem and that he's taking all the steps necessary to address them, that's good enough for me.

I agree this thread should be locked as it's beating yet another dead horse.

Comment

Originally posted by P25 View Post
            Maybe he doesn't want to be your role model - get over it. It's none of your business. Wow...
            Wow, remind me not to share a beer and chat with you after a round! I didn't say he was my role model either... wow!

Comment

Wow, remind me not to share a beer and chat with you after a round! I didn't say he was my role model either... wow!
              Seriously - this topic has been debated ad nausiem on this board. It was getting old about 3-1/2 months ago.

Comment

Because he is a role model to a lot of people maybe? How can this topic be dead? It is very relevant still.
                Tiger wasn't really a 'role model' for anyone. People would appreciate his overwhelming talent, but outside of that, there is nothing to be considered a 'role model' worthy.

He's cold on the course as he just goes about his business. He over reacts and swears like a sailor, basically acting like a spoiled child at times.

Just because he plays a sport well doesn't mean he's a role model, that label gets thrown around by those who'd rather put less effort into things then actually stepping up and becoming an actual 'role model'!

If he comes back and plays well, even if he doesn't, but has a happy healthy home life, is able to do wonderful things with the money he's earned through his foundation and other such avenues, then he can be a 'role model'.

Comment

Lot's of Wow's in here......

Sham Wow!

Comment

Seriously - this topic has been debated ad nausiem on this board. It was getting old about 3-1/2 months ago.
                    I apologize if it was debated ad nausiem, I did not see all those threads and was just talking about his Masters press conference today.

I thought today he was much more himself and answered all questions but that one again and that is why I brought this up.

Comment

Is the interview over?

Anyone know where I can read it?
                      A bad day on the course is better than a good day at Work..

Comment

I apologize if it was debated ad nausiem, I did not see all those threads and was just talking about his Masters press conference today.

I thought today he was much more himself and answered all questions but that one again and that is why I brought this up.
                        He's answered way more questions than he is obligated to answer. Just let the guy get on with his life.

Lock it up...

Comment

He's answered way more questions than he is obligated to answer. Just let the guy get on with his life.

Lock it up...
                          Locking.......

Who's got the key?

Comment

It's none of your business. You need to find something else to satisfy your insatiable appetite.

Comment

Originally posted by Andru View Post
                              It's none of your business. You need to find something else to satisfy your insatiable appetite.
                              I have an insatiable appetite for sushi, Indian food and wine so I don't need to find something else thanks! wow!

Comment

TGN Spotlight

Collapse

• TrGo
                                Free Bucket of Balls plus 35% off from iRange Toronto
                                TrGo
                                iRange Toronto has a special offer for TGN members. Bring the attached coupon with you and receive a free bucket of balls plus receive 35% off of the range rates for additional balls.

Oct 7, 2017, 08:03 AM
                              • TrGo
                                TGN To-Do List
                                TrGo
                                Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback and suggestions on improvements to TGN. We've been able to implement many of the changes and still have a lot on the go. It would be great if this thread...
                                Aug 5, 2017, 11:38 AM

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                              X