That's personal. Thank you.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: That's personal. Thank you.

Originally posted by Torontonian View Post
    I was in sex rehab with Tiger and I refuse to tell you any more details. Lock er up!
    And for the record, you are the only poster in this thread that can make this request. I don't believe you really want it closed though.. so it shall remain.

I don't care to know what Tiger is in rehab for... Even if it was for all the bad things we can think of.. Perscription drugs, alcohol?, sex addiction, steroids???, homosexuality???? (he is in the US - I'm sure there are rehab centers to make you not be Gay)... Whatever - I don't care.
    TM M2 D-type 9.5 Accra CS1 70
    TM Jetspeed tour 19* Accra CS1 80
    TM M2 tour 4-9 Accra ICWT 95
    Callaway X-Forged 48, 52, 58, 64 Pro Modus3 105
    Nike method MC3i

Osprey Valley Century Club
    100 holes - May 2, 2016

Comment

Why won't Tiger reveal what he went into rehab for? The more he says "It's personal"... the more we speculate it was for the worst thing imaginable.

He is opening so much more in this Masters News Conference but by not answering this question, I have trouble still trusting him.

Thoughts?
      He told me personally that he went there to reattach his "driver" which was chopped off by his wife just before the car accident.

Comment

I just want it noted that I find it hard to believe that my topic is beating a dead horse... it's not like I am talking about Michael Jackson in a golf forum...

Comment

I just want it noted that I find it hard to believe that my topic is beating a dead horse... it's not like I am talking about Michael Jackson in a golf forum...
          Why, you are getting 3 pages of responses.

Comment

Please - do a search on Tiger Woods with threads since this all started. This topic has been discussed over and over. People first wanted a statement, and that wasn't good enough. Then they wanted him to answer questions, so he did that too. Nope - not good enough again. They wanted a less scripted interview, and they wanted him to address his relationship with Dr.Galea, and STILL - there are things people whine about. The guy is a public figure who has a private life - he has every right to remain as private as he wishes.

Feel free to continue discussing though.

Comment

Originally posted by P25 View Post
              This topic has been discussed over and over.
              Isn't this a golf forum? It is what we do, 'we discuss'
              If you do not like the thread 'Tiger Bashing' then just ignore it
              Just remember, Tiger in his 'entitlement' brought this onto himself.
              Adams XTD Ti 12.5* / TightLies 2 Ti / Super 9031 Tour / Ping WRX i20 Irons
              Ping WRX Tour Gorge / YES Natalie Putter B-CG / Leupold GX-4 Rangefinder
              Personal Best: 79, hoping for another sub 80 round before the Twilight Zone

Comment

Geez some people have so much time in their life just to dig in into so much details about Tiger? Really, LOCK this thread up there's so much TW cheating threads already and we don't need another one. Live your own life and just observe greatness at it's best (Referring to his Golf skills), leave his personal life alone!
                Cobra King F7
                Cobra Bio Cell+ 12.5
                Cobra Bio Cell+ 16*
                Cobra Amp Pro 6-AW + KBS C-Tapers S
                Cobra Tour Trusty Dual (56/60)
                Bettinardi Studio 6

Comment

This is funny I actually thought he did quite well today didn't really answer anything different, gave the answers you would expect him to, but thought the public would think it was him trying to turn a new leaf whether he can or can't we'll see. I don't think no matter what he says anymore is important as his past is just lies so you can't believe any statements about his past he makes anyway. I thought move forward and show us you can improve yourself and actions speaks louder than words at this point. Hilarious.......you new guys gotta read the old posts on this so much written and your going to go nowhere down this road....but enjoy.....Good luck Tiger we'll watch you for your golf game and that's about it from now on, who really cares what he says anymore.
                  Everyone strives to be as good as me!

Best Round: 65 on Bethpage Black

Handicap: +8

In the Bag:

Taylor Made R9TP Loft 8 1/2
                  Taylor Made TP Smokes Irons
                  Titleist Zokey Wedges
                  Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 Putter

Comment

As far as I'm concerned he is still possibly the greatest golfer of all time. I could, no actually I couldn't care less what he has to say or what he does away from the course. He is doing what anyone in his position would do, trying to make it all stop so he can get on with his life. I don't know what goes on in his life when he is not playing and honestly I'm not sure why anyone else here cares. He still hits the ball better than anyone else.
                    In the Bag:
                    Ping G5 9* Driver/Aldila NV stiff shaft
                    Cleveland 15* 3 wood/ stock Fujikura stiff shaft
                    Callaway #2 Heavenwood hybrid stock firm shaft
                    Hogan CFT Hybrid #3 Stock stiff graphite shaft
                    Hogan CFT Hybrid #4 Stock stiff graphite shaft
                    Ping G5 4,5,6,7 irons stiff steel shaft, stepped soft to play firm, blue dot.
                    Ping I5 8,9,pw irons stiff steel shaft, stepped soft
                    to play firm, blue dot.
                    Ping i Wedge 50*
                    Ping MB Wedge 56*
                    Tad Moore TM5 Putter
                    Ogio Pivot bag

Comment

I tuned in & out during the press conference...The Jays were more exciting....but as I looked at Tiger's face in HD, seems to me he's had some 'work done' on his cleft palate??
                      Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Originally posted by pillpickleson View Post
                        This is funny I actually thought he did quite well today didn't really answer anything different, gave the answers you would expect him to, but thought the public would think it was him trying to turn a new leaf whether he can or can't we'll see. I don't think no matter what he says anymore is important as his past is just lies so you can't believe any statements about his past he makes anyway. I thought move forward and show us you can improve yourself and actions speaks louder than words at this point. Hilarious.......you new guys gotta read the old posts on this so much written and your going to go nowhere down this road....but enjoy.....Good luck Tiger we'll watch you for your golf game and that's about it from now on, who really cares what he says anymore.
                        So... business as usual then
                        TM M2 D-type 9.5 Accra CS1 70
                        TM Jetspeed tour 19* Accra CS1 80
                        TM M2 tour 4-9 Accra ICWT 95
                        Callaway X-Forged 48, 52, 58, 64 Pro Modus3 105
                        Nike method MC3i

Osprey Valley Century Club
                        100 holes - May 2, 2016

Comment

He answered nothing and the reporters were timid and scared to ask any real difficult questions. Like most other golfers out on the course, Tiger intimidated them.

The only question I heard with any meat was some female interviewers asking whether he still had the same team around him, where was Elin and was he coming back too fast for someone who swore he was taking an indefinite break just 1 month ago and was not sure when he'd return.

He claims he'll be better to the fans as a result of this, however I expect we'll probably see less of Tiger in golf tournaments as now he has more excuses not to play.

As for the OP..... Absolutely right, that that was a ridiculous answer to the question and shame on the reporters for standing idly by as he tap danced around every single question.

Comment

There are some people who want answers to questions like "just how many different women have you slept with?" or "how long did the affairs last?" or "why did you get married if you still want to sleep around?". Do you really think he's going to answer those questions in a press conference? If that's what is required, why not get all of his "confessed" mistresses into a single news conference and have them questioned. I'm sure for the right price, most of them would be very willing to puke up all the juicy details. Is it really that important to your life to know exactly what he was in rehab for? Is that knowledge going to affect how your future is going to be affected? Or are people just naturally "nosey" enough to not be satisfied until every single bit of information about someone's life is posted in the newspapers or shown on tv?
                            For some people, it's not enough that 1) he was caught, 2) he eventually owned up to infidelity, 3) has entered therapy and 4) his wife seems to have decided to work through all of this. What more is needed before some people just allow him to work it out and get back to doing what made him famous and "entitled" to begin with, playing golf better than almost anyone else on the planet?
                            I didn't get to watch the interview because I was on the road, but I heard most of it. It seemed to me that he answered most questions honestly, although he did dance around a few because he didn't want to give "specifics". My thoughts: I'm glad he's back playing again. Don't want to know why he's in rehab, don't really care how many women he's had, don't really care whether he's "changed" or not. I just enjoy watching him play golf and how the rest of the field reacts to him being in the field. Let's get on with the golf and get over the "tabloid" antics of digging into someone's personal life. That's why it's called "personal"....it's between Tiger, Elin and his kids. We have no right trying to get involved to satisfy our perceived "need to know" EVERYTHING.
                            U. S. Air Force, Retired

Comment

Originally posted by Hackandduffit View Post
                              Must be nice to have the reputation of being argumentative. You seem to be proud of it as well. You seem to be in dire need of validation.

Absolutely, why would I want this open forum to become like ogf or wrx.

Comment

Originally posted by goshawk View Post
                                There are some people who want answers to questions like "just how many different women have you slept with?" or "how long did the affairs last?" or "why did you get married if you still want to sleep around?". Do you really think he's going to answer those questions in a press conference? If that's what is required, why not get all of his "confessed" mistresses into a single news conference and have them questioned. I'm sure for the right price, most of them would be very willing to puke up all the juicy details. Is it really that important to your life to know exactly what he was in rehab for? Is that knowledge going to affect how your future is going to be affected? Or are people just naturally "nosey" enough to not be satisfied until every single bit of information about someone's life is posted in the newspapers or shown on tv?
                                For some people, it's not enough that 1) he was caught, 2) he eventually owned up to infidelity, 3) has entered therapy and 4) his wife seems to have decided to work through all of this. What more is needed before some people just allow him to work it out and get back to doing what made him famous and "entitled" to begin with, playing golf better than almost anyone else on the planet?
                                I didn't get to watch the interview because I was on the road, but I heard most of it. It seemed to me that he answered most questions honestly, although he did dance around a few because he didn't want to give "specifics". My thoughts: I'm glad he's back playing again. Don't want to know why he's in rehab, don't really care how many women he's had, don't really care whether he's "changed" or not. I just enjoy watching him play golf and how the rest of the field reacts to him being in the field. Let's get on with the golf and get over the "tabloid" antics of digging into someone's personal life. That's why it's called "personal"....it's between Tiger, Elin and his kids. We have no right trying to get involved to satisfy our perceived "need to know" EVERYTHING.
                                That is a simple response and you are right in the big picture. Yes none of our business.... But yep I wanted answers, and again found he gave me nothing and I have less respect for Tiger as a person. I expect him to revert to he "old" Tiger shortly.

Actually his mistresses have responded and said a lot in interviews and articles.... Looks like only Rachel Uchitel got paid and has kept her mouth shut.

I think what says the most about Tiger's remorse, is that his management team is still intact and after that 13 minute statement last month where he was taking "an indefinite leave" he is back at the Masters 4 weeks later.....

As per my thoughts... Best said by Colin Cowherd..... He said those two words that will forever haunt him..... "I do"....

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X