Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hyperbole in the announcer's box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperbole in the announcer's box

Did anyone else get a little tired about all the talk about wonderful shots and great recoveries? Yes these guys are really good, but some shots they hit that the announcers described as great shots looked pretty average to me (i.e. being hit by a pro) .... I am thinking about Tim Clarke's over the trees from the fairway 180 to the green and Lee Westwood's yesterday at 18 with a 6 iron.

Then of course we didn't see it, but Lucas Glover barely reaching the "forward tees" on #2.....

Also noticed that the rough seemed pretty forgiving (i.e. always saw the ball sitting up).

TGN Spotlight

Collapse

• TrGo
    Free Bucket of Balls plus 35% off from iRange Toronto
    TrGo
    iRange Toronto has a special offer for TGN members. Bring the attached coupon with you and receive a free bucket of balls plus receive 35% off of the range rates for additional balls.

Oct 7, 2017, 08:03 AM
  • TrGo
    TGN To-Do List
    TrGo
    Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback and suggestions on improvements to TGN. We've been able to implement many of the changes and still have a lot on the go. It would be great if this thread...
    Aug 5, 2017, 11:38 AM

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
X