Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LPGA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LPGA

i'm glad to see one of my favs in the lead this weekend. Se Ri has been missing in action on the top of the leaderboard for too long, no wins for 5 years now.
    U. S. Air Force, Retired

Re: LPGA

Se Ri Pak opened the floodgates for all of the far east talent didn't she? Seems like ages ago. Classy lady.

Comment

Originally posted by goshawk View Post
      i'm glad to see one of my favs in the lead this weekend. Se Ri has been missing in action on the top of the leaderboard for too long, no wins for 5 years now.
      My fav too....
      Isn't it great to see Se Ri again...Always thought she was as good as it gets out on the LPGA. I don't know what happened for a while there. Her putter went south as she always hit the ball solid
      Tight is snug and snug is awesome!!!!

Comment

Great to see Se Ri win today in a playoff. The putter is hot again, just like back in '98 when she won 2 majors. Hope she can keep the momentum going.
        U. S. Air Force, Retired

Comment

great win for her,will bring the confidence level back and will be in contention again for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by goshawk View Post

I heart Se Ri Pak ... good for her!

Comment

Nice to see the win for Se Ri Pak
              Adams XTD Ti 12.5* / TightLies 2 Ti / Super 9031 Tour / Ping WRX i20 Irons
              Ping WRX Tour Gorge / YES Natalie Putter B-CG / Leupold GX-4 Rangefinder
              Personal Best: 79, hoping for another sub 80 round before the Twilight Zone

Comment

TGN Spotlight

Collapse

• TrGo
                Free Bucket of Balls plus 35% off from iRange Toronto
                TrGo
                iRange Toronto has a special offer for TGN members. Bring the attached coupon with you and receive a free bucket of balls plus receive 35% off of the range rates for additional balls.

Oct 7, 2017, 08:03 AM
              • TrGo
                TGN To-Do List
                TrGo
                Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback and suggestions on improvements to TGN. We've been able to implement many of the changes and still have a lot on the go. It would be great if this thread...
                Aug 5, 2017, 11:38 AM

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
              X