Tiger's Alleged Mistresses [16]

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger's Alleged Mistresses [16]

Tiger needs 3 more to get the the '19th Hole'
    Stay up to date on PGA Tour news, stories, results, videos & analysis from the team at FOX Sports -- covering your favorite players & events
    Adams XTD Ti 12.5* / TightLies 2 Ti / Super 9031 Tour / Ping WRX i20 Irons
    Ping WRX Tour Gorge / YES Natalie Putter B-CG / Leupold GX-4 Rangefinder
    Personal Best: 79, hoping for another sub 80 round before the Twilight Zone

Re: Tiger's Alleged Mistresses [16]

more then one picture of 3 or 4 of them....
    TM RBZ Tour 9* UST VTS Silver 6x/Indigo 61x/tour spec 7.2s.....testing testing
    TM RBZ 14.5 xCon 7x
    TM RBZ 18 xCon 7x
    TM RBZ 21 XCon 7x
    Ping I20 KBS Tour S
    TM ATV 50, 54, 60
    Scotty Mid Slant
    ProV1x
    SunMountain FOUR5
    Clic Gear 3.0

Comment

how did that chick in the red dress make her way into the mix...the rest of the crowd is way out of her league!

Comment

TW might be the best golfer in the world, but he might want to get his eyes redone because I am not even close to being rich and I wouldn't PAY to screw any of those prositutes. They are concidered Hookers if he paid then, aren't they??? Not even after 10 beers LMAO
        Tight is snug and snug is awesome!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bravesox View Post
          more then one picture of 3 or 4 of them....
          Yep...

Just what this site needed - another Tiger mistress thread.

Comment

Originally posted by golfer437 View Post
            TW might be the best golfer in the world, but he might want to get his eyes redone because I am not even close to being rich and I wouldn't PAY to screw any of those prositutes. They are concidered Hookers if he paid then, aren't they??? Not even after 10 beers LMAO
            This must confirm that he's involved in some kind of substance abuse. Cuz you'd have to be on something to do some of those bow wow's!!
            Titleist Lightweight Stand Bag
            Driver- Titleist 910 D2 9.5 w/ GD Tour AD DI-6
            3 wood- Titleist 910F 15* w/ Accra Dymatch S3 M4
            Hybrid- Titleist 910H 19* w/ Accra XH 105 M4
            Irons- Mizuno MP-30 4-PW
            Wedges- Titleist Vokey SM5's Black Raw 52,56,60
            Putter- Bettinardi BB1

Comment

* yawn... *
              Member Whitecourt Golf & Country Club

"I don't ever get to play Tiger,"
              "So I don't give a damn about Tiger."
              Tom Watson.

I wonder what Moe would say...

Anybody but Tiger.

Comment

How's his neck doing?
                WHAT SITS ON MY CLIC-GEAR
                Alpha Golf C830.4 SP700 Plasma 10* Platinum 65 gr
                Alpha Golf Version 5 3wd 15* Platinum 65gr
                Alpha Golf C830 19* Platinum 60 gr
                Alpha C2 Fly 4- G/W Platinum 60 gr
                Snake Eyes 675 WB 54* & 58* FST 90 gr
                Heavy Putter A1 33"
                " The secret is in the dirt "....... Ben Hogan

Comment

Wow....there are still some people out there without any substance in their life to continue on with this crap.
                  Is that an Atlantic?? Heck no, that is a Brown. There are no Atlantics that size in Lake O.

Comment

not that I give a rats a@@ how many times he holed out but wasn't the unofficial number approx. 120? or was that inflated so he wouldn't loose face in the pro circuit?

Comment

Originally posted by dekker View Post
                      not that I give a rats a@@ how many times he holed out but wasn't the unofficial number approx. 120? or was that inflated so he wouldn't loose face in the pro circuit?
                      You would have to think that there are at least as many girls that haven't come forward as have come forward. As for his relationship with his fellow pros, IMO probably the younger single guys didn't care as much, but the older guys with wives who have been around for a while probably knew what could happen if his indulgences were made public.

At this point it doesn't matter, 1 girl or a thousand, the entire experience has ruined his golf game, not to mention everything else (which is his business).

I was in GT yesterday and there was a dad and his son there. The kid wanted a "TW" hat and the father refused to get it for him, he bought him a Titleist hat. I also noticed at GT in the main aisle all the promo stuff was Nike, and Nike clothing was on special too. Just coincidence.....who knows, but I just can't see Nike sales doing well right now, especially in the States where they are hurting more economically. Sucks for Nike.....they are "afraid" of using the #1 paid athlete in their commercials, would have to think they can't keep him on the payroll much longer if they can't use him on TV.

Going golfing now!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      WHAT SITS ON MY CLIC-GEAR
                      Alpha Golf C830.4 SP700 Plasma 10* Platinum 65 gr
                      Alpha Golf Version 5 3wd 15* Platinum 65gr
                      Alpha Golf C830 19* Platinum 60 gr
                      Alpha C2 Fly 4- G/W Platinum 60 gr
                      Snake Eyes 675 WB 54* & 58* FST 90 gr
                      Heavy Putter A1 33"
                      " The secret is in the dirt "....... Ben Hogan

Comment

Originally posted by hogannut View Post
                        How's his neck doing?
                        I knew you wouldn't stay away for long...
                        If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

You would have to think that there are at least as many girls that haven't come forward as have come forward. As for his relationship with his fellow pros, IMO probably the younger single guys didn't care as much, but the older guys with wives who have been around for a while probably knew what could happen if his indulgences were made public.

At this point it doesn't matter, 1 girl or a thousand, the entire experience has ruined his golf game, not to mention everything else (which is his business).

I was in GT yesterday and there was a dad and his son there. The kid wanted a "TW" hat and the father refused to get it for him, he bought him a Titleist hat. I also noticed at GT in the main aisle all the promo stuff was Nike, and Nike clothing was on special too. Just coincidence.....who knows, but I just can't see Nike sales doing well right now, especially in the States where they are hurting more economically. Sucks for Nike.....they are "afraid" of using the #1 paid athlete in their commercials, would have to think they can't keep him on the payroll much longer if they can't use him on TV.

Just waiting until the Nike blades hit the bargain bin. Then, I'll pull the trigger.

Not sure what I'll tell my wife, though. Maybe I'll say they're Mike irons.
                          Driver: Ping 10*
                          Wood: Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood
                          Irons: Accuform PTM (3 - PW)
                          Hybrid: TaylorMade 3 (OUT - had enough, make me an offer)
                          Wedges: Cleveland 54* & 60*, TaylorMade 52*
                          Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport Two "The Art of Putting"
                          Bag: Ogio Ultra light
                          Balls: Pro v1 / TaylorMade Red

Comment

first off ,to all the guys here who think we keep dregging up this tiresome stuff. Nobody is serious about this anymore. It's like a B drive-in movie with bad dialog and a corny plot wher everybody shouts out he punchlines, kind of like the Rocky Horror.

But it's far from dead.The second round will start shortly once the divorce is public and yes I think Nike will pull the plug on him too.

When that happens the irony/karma of the situation he can't escape is Zoller who lost all his endorsements because of his "whatever it is they eat" comment will have come full circle.
                            Last edited by dekker; May 24, 2010, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dekker View Post
                              first off ,to all the guys here who think we keep dregging up this tiresome stuff. Nobody is serious about this anymore. It's like a B drive-in movie with bad dialog and a corny plot wher everybody shouts out he punchlines, kind of like the Rocky Horror.

But it's far from dead.The second round will start shortly once the divorce is public and yes I think Nike will pull the plug on him too.

When that happens the irony/karma of the situation he can't escape is Zoller who lost all his endorsements because of his "whatever it is they eat" comment will have come full circle.
                              What goes around comes around, hopefully
                              Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
                              Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
                              Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
                              Ping G400 4H - 22*
                              Ping G400 5 - UW
                              Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                              Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                              Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                              Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X