John Daly suing for 100 million.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Daly suing for 100 million.

Not much to be said about this
    I will say this for all of his troubles I have always thought back to all of his wonderful charity acts he has done over the years and hoped he would consider himself a charitable act and do something for himself.

This is not what I envisioned (shaking my head).

Re: John Daly suing for 100 million.

Originally posted by Maverickping View Post
    http://www.page2live.com/2010/06/09/...lassic-injury/

Not much to be said about this
    I will say this for all of his troubles I have always thought back to all of his wonderful charity acts he has done over the years and hoped he would consider himself a charitable act and do something for himself.

This is not what I envisioned (shaking my head).

They shoot horses don't they ?

Comment

I don't understand why JD doesn't hang it up and get a broadcasting job. I think he would do well at that and could make enough $ to live and retire. Why do pro athletes these days have to have millions to live "comfotably".
      WHAT SITS ON MY CLIC-GEAR
      Alpha Golf C830.4 SP700 Plasma 10* Platinum 65 gr
      Alpha Golf Version 5 3wd 15* Platinum 65gr
      Alpha Golf C830 19* Platinum 60 gr
      Alpha C2 Fly 4- G/W Platinum 60 gr
      Snake Eyes 675 WB 54* & 58* FST 90 gr
      Heavy Putter A1 33"
      " The secret is in the dirt "....... Ben Hogan

Comment

he is a disgusting pig. why dont you just go and bankrupt the childrens charity john...
        ...love reading some background on just who might be affected and will be judging JD.....
        read this from the article......

By going after Children’s Healthcare, meanwhile, Daly is probably not endearing himself with some of the sports biggest names. The non-profit’s co-chairs are Barbara Nicklaus, legend Jack Nicklaus‘ wife, and their son, Gary. One of the greens’ rising stars, Robert Allenby, is a director.
        PING CAMO BAG...
        WEAPONS...
        SRIXON ZX5 10.5
        3W TM M2
        HYB 19 deg Callaway Epic
        5-aw Callaway Epic Forged

SW TM Milled Grind 56
        LW TM MILLED GRIND 60

PUTTER Rotation TM Spider Tour, Scotty np2 ,
        3 ball Fang, RIFE TOUR

Comment

this can only happen in the good ole USA
          where everyone sues each other

Daly looks like an even bigger arse then he has been in the past
          he truly has hit rock bottom now
          "My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to sleep at night. In between, I occupy myself as best as I can" Cary Grant

Comment

Originally posted by hogannut View Post
            Why do pro athletes these days have to have millions to live "comfotably".
            Because they p!ss millions away on stupid things. Have to remember, most are basically uneducated kids being handed millions of dollars! How often do you see them end up with nothing!?!?

Comment

That's the final straw for me. John's a major jackarse. He has been the architect of his own demise and misery and now I guess he thinks someone needs to make up for all the money he pissed away gambling.

Comment

This must be for pain and suffering because it can't be for lost earnings.

Comment

I thought there was a glimmer of hope that he actually was going to do some good with his game. But he continues to look all around himself for excuses as to why he's not playing well. John...look in the mirror. He's a headcase with little hope.

Comment

it happened back in 2007?
                    ...and we thought there was a backlog on Parking Tickets in Toronto!!???
                    Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

IMHO, the lawsuit itself isn't necessarily frivolous. He makes a valid point about the injury, and the fact that he and others asked three times to have the lady in question removed from the grounds is not good for the tournament organizers.

The fact that he has included the charity in the list of defendants is puzzling though... there must be more to the story that we're not seeing. On the surface it seems like a pretty poor thing to do.
                      10 degree Cobra Fly-Z+ / Matrix White Tie 55X4
                      16 degree Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 / Fujikura Speeder 865
                      20 degree Ping Rapture V2 Hybrid / MR JavlinFX
                      4-AW Nike Vapor Pro Combo / DG Pro

54, 58 degree Ping Glide / CFS
                      Ping Anser Redwood

Srixon ZStar XV

Comment

Originally posted by Section ThirtyOne View Post
                        IMHO, the lawsuit itself isn't necessarily frivolous. He makes a valid point about the injury, and the fact that he and others asked three times to have the lady in question removed from the grounds is not good for the tournament organizers.

The fact that he has included the charity in the list of defendants is puzzling though... there must be more to the story that we're not seeing. On the surface it seems like a pretty poor thing to do.
                        In the US, when dealing with a law suit...shoot at everything, hope you hit something.

Comment

Raise your hand if your a ********..

Comment

He should get himself another lawyer, one that can spell and who doesn't repeat the same point ad nauseam. He doesn't have a hope in hell given his own erratic behavior.
                            His raising the safety and security issue is hilariously perverse.. Daly,some years back, turned around and purposely drove his ball over an attentive crowd during a driving demonstration. I guess risking the lives of patrons was Ok by John's standard.

Comment

I'd softened on Daly of late, thinking he really was getting his life back together ... and as far as I know he is. But this is just cheezy.

I hope that this is simply a matter of Daly having his head up his arse and not realizing his lawyer had named the charity in his lawsuit. That's possible -- Daly isn't terribly bright or attentive. But if he is aware that he's suing a children's territory, there's no chance I'll ever have anything but a negative opinion about him in the future.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X