Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Government $$ Support for the Canadian Open?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Government $$ Support for the Canadian Open?

In an article in the Toronto Star about the Canadian F1 race, to which the Feds have committed $25m over 5 years, the author says that the Canadian Open " is subsidized substantially by Ottawa"

Is that correct? I believe the the Feds support some of the RCGA's (I beg their pardon Golf Canada ) training programs but I ddin't think there was direct support for the tournament.

http://www.wheels.ca/reviews/article/786368

Re: Government $$ Support for the Canadian Open?

The artificial lake, Adirondack chairs and canoes, custom built for the G20 summit, is completely portable and has a future on the Canadian tour as a virtual wading pool and recreational area for the media. Rumour has it The All Canadian Content Cart Tarts Union will serve free drinks to the international media to spike their interest in the Canadian Open.
    Last edited by dekker; Jun 11, 2010, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Re: Government $$ Support for the Canadian Open?

Royal Bank ran out of money?

Comment

TGN Spotlight

Collapse

• TrGo
        TGN Giveaway: The FedEx Cup 2017 Fantasy
        TrGo
        I'm excited to announce our latest TGN Contest Giveaway for the 2017 FedEx Cup.

The winner will receive a brand new Scotty Cameron Newport Putter!!

Here are the rules:
        Aug 21, 2017, 11:53 AM
      • TrGo
        TGN To-Do List
        TrGo
        Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback and suggestions on improvements to TGN. We've been able to implement many of the changes and still have a lot on the go. It would be great if this thread...
        Aug 5, 2017, 11:38 AM

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
      X