**Woman's British Open**

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: **Woman's British Open**

Originally posted by Bosco View Post
    someone has got to put Wie on an a$$ toning workout...it's getting sloopy back there!

Yeah, sure. What kind of shape are you in? Post a picture.
    In the Hamilton Golf + CC Embroidered Ping Hoofer

Club Champion Callaway AI Smoke 11*, Aldila Ascent 40 A Flex​​
    Srixon F45 4-wood, 17*, KuroKage 606 S
    TXG Custom T. Made SIM Max 21* 7-wood, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
    TXG Custom Cobra Tech 5-hybrid, KBS TGI 75 R

TXG Custom PXG 0211 6-Pw, 1* up, Recoil ESX 460 R
    PXG 0211 GW, 50*, UST Recoil Dart R
    TXG Custom Cleveland CBX 54*, Tour Issue DG Spinner 115

Ping Glide 4.0, 58* TS/6, Nippon 115 S
    Tour Velvet Midsize Grips, Custom TXG Signature Putter Grip
    TXG Custom King Cobra Nova, 25 gram weights, KBS CT Tour Shaft

Comment

I hate the LPGA tour now. All the good players who seems to be winning are ugly as hell. Yani Zheng looks like a man! Fat Shin is a disgrace to athletics! All the hotties on tour...I see problems with their game to challenge for #1. Michelle Wie is just too full of herself and she has no desire to be the best. Paula Creamer is too hot tempered when her round goes downhill. The LPGA needs to send out a memo to some of its players reminding them to maintain a minimum level of physical fitness and that cosmetic surgery is an option for some of them.

Comment

**Woman's British Open**

You could give them an attitude adjustment.
        Swing slow, walk fast

Comment

Originally posted by ballerz View Post
          I hate the LPGA tour now. All the good players who seems to be winning are ugly as hell. Yani Zheng looks like a man! Fat Shin is a disgrace to athletics! All the hotties on tour...I see problems with their game to challenge for #1. Michelle Wie is just too full of herself and she has no desire to be the best. Paula Creamer is too hot tempered when her round goes downhill. The LPGA needs to send out a memo to some of its players reminding them to maintain a minimum level of physical fitness and that cosmetic surgery is an option for some of them.
          You should find whoever peed in your corn flakes and take your anger out on them instead of spewing your crap on TGN.

WIT SM C130 Cart Bag:
          TM SLDR 10.5*
          TM SLDR 3W & TM V-Steel 5W
          TM Rescue 22*
          4-PW Mix of Mizuno MX-25's and TM RBZ's
          Wedges: Titleist SM 53* & 56*
          Ping Ketch
          Ball: What's on sale?

Comment

What a stupid post....

If your looking for hot woman go watch the hooters pageant!

There are some pretty good looking woman in the top 20 this year including the likes of... Creamer, Pressel, Miyazato, Nordqvist, Pettersen,
            Kerr, and Lincicome! Do I like to see a good looking woman playing golf? sure who doesn't, however.. I do watch them mainly for the golf!
            Ping G30/TFC
            X2Hot/Accra
            Speedline Classic 20*/V2
            G10/TFC
            CB2 6-GW/KBS
            Vokey SM4 54*, 58*/Spinners
            A011067

Comment

Originally posted by Bwadd View Post
              What a stupid post....

If your looking for hot woman go watch the hooters pageant!

There are some pretty good looking woman in the top 20 this year including the likes of... Creamer, Pressel, Miyazato, Nordqvist, Pettersen,
              Kerr, and Lincicome! Do I like to see a good looking woman playing golf? sure who doesn't, however.. I do watch them mainly for the golf!
              I apologize as my first post is a bit offensive. I actually just have a problem with the #1 right now. I can't stand Jiyai Shin. She burns a couple of pixels on my TV every time the camera shows her.

Comment

It's golf not a beauty pageant. Get over it.
                You can hit a two acre fairway 10% of the time and a two inch branch 90% of the time.

Comment

Allthough I don't condone Ballerz's post.....

Glass Houses Gentlemen!!!!!!

Comment

It would appear to be his modus operandi.

Originally posted by Leftygolfer30 View Post
                    You should find whoever peed in your corn flakes and take your anger out on them instead of spewing your crap on TGN.
                    This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

The LPGA Rolex rankings system doesn't seem to make sense at all. Yani Tseng went into the BO major ranked 5th. Still ranked 5th after having won the tournament (a major). Cristie Kerr went in as a 3rd rank player. Finished with a T5 and moved up one spot to 2nd

Comment

I am guessing you must be real nice looking You can't even spell her last name correctly
                        Last edited by Fantasy09; Aug 3, 2010, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                        X