/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Anybody like the Dubai Desert Classic?, I mean the Woods, Kaymer, Westwood Classic

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody like the Dubai Desert Classic?, I mean the Woods, Kaymer, Westwood Classic

I love to see the fan base and the cheers that Woods is getting more than even with the 2 Euros and 1 and 2 at that... Awsome..

Re: Anybody like the Dubai Desert Classic?, I mean the Woods, Kaymer, Westwood Classi

None of them on top after Day 1, though Woods looked out-of-place!?
    Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Re: Anybody like the Dubai Desert Classic?, I mean the Woods, Kaymer, Westwood Classi

He want's it bad, just to prove something to those guys... they've been indirectly mocking him (Tweeter), and that could only get to him...

Comment

Originally posted by podarum View Post
        He want's it bad, just to prove something to those guys... they've been indirectly mocking him (Tweeter), and that could only get to him...
        That's all in fun...I wouldn't call it mocking.

Comment

I know, but at that pro level, when you have to be focused and your reputation relies on rankings, it must get to him, even jokingly.. it would me...

Comment

Today Woods = redemption

Comment

Originally posted by podarum View Post
              Today Woods = redemption
              oops ........as Tweety would say "back to the ol dwawing board"

worst round of the day by someone in contention.......
              another round 4 collapse just like at the farmers
              "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Today Woods = redemption
                Today Woods = subside

Got to love this game

Comment

Good tourney...

Can't believe all the hype about Tiger and "He's back".... what a joke!

European tour is the real deal.... love the golf!
                  Ping G30/TFC
                  X2Hot/Accra
                  Speedline Classic 20*/V2
                  G10/TFC
                  CB2 6-GW/KBS
                  Vokey SM4 54*, 58*/Spinners
                  A011067

Comment

Quiros definitely made it interesting bringing it home. Not sure what's going on with Kaymer...two bad tournaments in a row.

Comment

i loved it. unlike the american broadcasting they only showed tiger once every 10 golfers or so.. and they actually showed people hitting drives!!! wow! not just 1 ft tap ins.....
                      Callaway Razr-Fit/ Taylormade RBZ 14.5* / Taylormade Stage 2 19* / Taylormade CB TP 3-PW / Titleist Vokey 52, 56, 60 / Taylormade Corza Ghost / + 1.2 / 2012 Rebel Creek Club Champion

Some say its a boys pastime, yet it builds men - Moe

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco View Post
                        Quiros definitely made it interesting bringing it home. Not sure what's going on with Kaymer...two bad tournaments in a row.
                        Too easy... He's all washed up like Woods...
                        In The Bag

Golf clubs

"You're just expected to work and die ...
                        and maybe buy some useless s**t you don't need inbetween"

Comment

Originally posted by jlewis View Post
                          i loved it. unlike the american broadcasting they only showed tiger once every 10 golfers or so.. and they actually showed people hitting drives!!! wow! not just 1 ft tap ins.....
                          +1

I have always thought their televised product was much better with regards to showing more actual golf. They show more middle of the pack players as well, even hitting some bad shots, gives me a warm fuzzy feeling Yea it's fun to see swing vision on the PGA but just give me some golf to watch and stop with all the filler and commentary. Thank God for PVR.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                          X