Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Na shows class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Na shows class

Although he drives me nuts with his pace on the greens, I was impressed by the way he was clearly rooting for Baddeley's birdie to drop on the 13th yesterday in spite of the fact he was trying to chase him down for the lead. That's good sportsmanship and great to see.

Re: Kevin Na shows class

Isn't he one of the slowest golfer in the tour?

http://www.golf.com/golf/tours_news/...988258,00.html

Ponder that....

Comment

Originally posted by megamonsterman View Post

Ponder that....
      Interesting articl, but what does it have to do with anything and what are we meant to be pondering?

Comment

Originally posted by par72 View Post
        Interesting articl, but what does it have to do with anything and what are we meant to be pondering?
        Maybe today is a day of reflection for megamonsterman.

Comment

I'm a fan of his it would be nice to see him get his first win and what he showed yesterday will pay him back he was honestly cheering Badds on.

Comment

Originally posted by megamonsterman View Post

Ponder that....
            somebody is always the fastest and somebody always the slowest whether on tour or in your foursome on the weekend.....maybe it's even you?

what does it matter ?

if he is that slow then he would be out of position and put on the clock......I watched all 4 rounds on the weekend and never saw him out of position or heard any reference to him being on the clock.....so I guess he's not that slow
            "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

i would have to say i experienced kevin Na having no class at the canadian open this past summer. I was standing by the green on..... i forget which hole, it was a long par 5 and the green is elevated quite a bit above the fairway(was my first time being at st. georges). anyways Na hit his approach shot right into the gallery about 2 feet to my left striking a man in the leg. Na came up to his ball after we were all moved back and did not even offer an apology to the man he had hit or even seek out who it was that he had injured. from what ive seen in the past its usually common courtesy to offer an apology at a minimum, perhaps even give a signed ball or glove. just my experience, im sure its not a reflection of who he is.

Comment

So if it was an elevate green like you say, and assuming he was coming in from fair distance how would he know he injured someone? Was the guy sitting beside his ball moaning in pain? Did someone point out to him "hey, you hit that guy"?

Comment

Originally posted by par72 View Post
                  So if it was an elevate green like you say, and assuming he was coming in from fair distance how would he know he injured someone? Was the guy sitting beside his ball moaning in pain? Did someone point out to him "hey, you hit that guy"?
                  actually yes 3-4 people in the gallery mentioned as he came up that his lie was as good as it was because it had hit someone and had it not it would have went further towards the tee box/cart path. and lets say that no one breathed a word about it(which would be stupid) you would have to be quite the moron not to assume that you struck someone when your ball misses the green surrounded by a gallery of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner View Post
                    i would have to say i experienced kevin Na having no class at the canadian open this past summer. I was standing by the green on..... i forget which hole, it was a long par 5 and the green is elevated quite a bit above the fairway(was my first time being at st. georges). anyways Na hit his approach shot right into the gallery about 2 feet to my left striking a man in the leg. Na came up to his ball after we were all moved back and did not even offer an apology to the man he had hit or even seek out who it was that he had injured. from what ive seen in the past its usually common courtesy to offer an apology at a minimum, perhaps even give a signed ball or glove. just my experience, im sure its not a reflection of who he is.
                    Did it ever occur to you that Kevin Na didn't even know it had hit someone?

Comment

Originally posted by racmbs View Post
                      Did it ever occur to you that Kevin Na didn't even know it had hit someone?
                      read above post

Comment

read above post
                        Life goes on.....it's an accident, doesn't mean the guys a permanent jerk-wad.

Comment

I like Kevin Na. I recorded an F-bomb laced tirade of his on live TV when the wind picked up just before he was teeing off on a par-3 last year. Awesome stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by racmbs View Post
                            Life goes on.....it's an accident, doesn't mean the guys a permanent jerk-wad.
                            never said it did, if you read the first response i made i said "just my experience, im sure its not a reflection of who he is."

Comment

actually yes 3-4 people in the gallery mentioned as he came up that his lie was as good as it was because it had hit someone and had it not it would have went further towards the tee box/cart path. and lets say that no one breathed a word about it(which would be stupid) you would have to be quite the moron not to assume that you struck someone when your ball misses the green surrounded by a gallery of people.
                              Kevin Na might suggest that someone standing in the first row behind a par 5 with an elevated green you would have to be a moron to not EXPECT the possibility of getting hit. Seeing as there were no blatant, serious injuries what did you want the guy to do? They can't five crap away every time they miss a green.....

Comment

TGN Spotlight

Collapse

• TrGo
                                Free Bucket of Balls plus 35% off from iRange Toronto
                                TrGo
                                iRange Toronto has a special offer for TGN members. Bring the attached coupon with you and receive a free bucket of balls plus receive 35% off of the range rates for additional balls.

Oct 7, 2017, 08:03 AM
                              • TrGo
                                TGN To-Do List
                                TrGo
                                Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback and suggestions on improvements to TGN. We've been able to implement many of the changes and still have a lot on the go. It would be great if this thread...
                                Aug 5, 2017, 11:38 AM

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                              X