Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sick of the Tiger Act

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick of the Tiger Act

Okay, Tigers interview after Sunday's round. Anyone else sick of this act? I could care less if he ever plays another round of golf ever. Rory comes out after blowing up, and graciously answers questions from his heart. Tiger gives one word answers and is ignorant in his body language. After all he was through you would think he would have learned to treat people right. He is just an ignorant so and so.
    Sun Mountain C-130
    Ping G30 Driver, G25 4 & 7 wood
    Ping G25 27*
    Ping i20 6 - Sw
    Vokey SM4 58
    Callaway Jaws 64
    Odyssey White Hot # 7
    NXT Tour S

You have never really lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.

Re: Sick of the Tiger Act

No. He is the ultimate competitor and the announcer was talking like he was 15 shots behind and had shot 74. He's normally pretty good in interviews... Much better with those he likes than those he doesnt but really all the haters will always find something... Haters gonna hate

Comment

I agree Tiger just has no class, total sense of entitlement and it turned me off from day one. Just watched Rory's post round interview and it was refreshing to see a young man that shows some class in defeat, as Jack and Gary always also displayed.
      Driver - Cleveland Classic 290 - 10.5- Miyazaki Stiff -- Taylor Made Burner 3 and 5 wood
      23* and 26* Adams Idea Tech hybrids both with Fubuki 65HY S
      6 - W - Srixon Z 745 - Dynamic Gold S300
      52* - 56* Cobra Tour Trusty
      Scotty Cameron GoLo #7 --- Kia Ma Imola 8

Comment

Great news! The tiger act is over!

Oh, sorry. I thought this thread was going to be about Siegfreid and Roy.

Comment

Originally posted by Davepm View Post
          Okay, Tigers interview after Sunday's round. Anyone else sick of this act? I could care less if he ever plays another round of golf ever. Rory comes out after blowing up, and graciously answers questions from his heart. Tiger gives one word answers and is ignorant in his body language. After all he was through you would think he would have learned to treat people right. He is just an ignorant so and so.
          He has no problem answering questions (unless it's private) in pre-tournament conferences,

I believe someone already mentioned this in another thread, but at that time, Tiger had the clubhouse lead, and he wanted to stay focused as much as he can, priorities, right?

Give this guy a break, he's already pissed off about even-par back nine, lol.
          What's in my bag?
          Driver: Callaway FT-Tour 9.5 - Voodoo X
          Titleist 905R 9.5 - V2 76 X
          3 Wood: Titleist 906F4 15.5 - VS Proto 80 S
          Hybrid: TM RAC TP Utility 19 - DG S300
          Irons: Mizuno MP-60 4-PW - DG S300
          Wedges: Cleveland CG14 Black Pearl 52*
          Cleveland CG14 Black Pearl 56*
          Cleveland CG14 Black Pearl 60*
          Scotty Cameron California Del Mar
          Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2
          Scotty Cameron Tei3 Santa Fe2
          TM Rossa Spider

Comment

I could care less what he has to say. But I'll be happy to watch Tiger charging up the leaderboard any weekend.
            M2 D-type 9.5 accra CS1 60
            Ping i25 18* accra CS1 70
            Adams Red 20* Accra CS1 HB
            TM M2 tour 4-9 NS Pro
            Cally X-Forged 48, 52, 58, 64 Pro Modus3 105
            Nike method MC3i

Osprey Valley Century Club
            100 holes - May 2, 2016

Comment

Seriously, though, I don't know why people are making a big deal about it. I didn't have a problem with it .... I just thought his mind was elsewhere. He was, after all, the clubhouse leader, only one stroke behind Scott, with a playoff a very real possibility. He had to be aching to get to a TV to see if he needed to start warming up.

Comment

tiger thought he was still in the race, botton line, he was still thinking of the next shot.. You could see it during the interview...
                Epic 10.5 - Elements
                Epic 3 wood - Elements
                Mizuno JPX900 -22* Veylix Rome 988X
                King MB - Recoil Prototype
                Fourteen - 52/56/60PM -Recoil Prototype
                Lamb Allendale
                https://www.instagram.com/makerofputts/

Comment

If it's me, and I think I might have more golf to play, I duck the interview with a polite, "I'll talk to you later."

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Bear View Post
                    If it's me, and I think I might have more golf to play, I duck the interview with a polite, "I'll talk to you later."
                    agree.. but that wouldnt happen..and i think him saying "i need to eat" was just that...
                    Epic 10.5 - Elements
                    Epic 3 wood - Elements
                    Lamb Allendale

Comment

Originally posted by golfer40 View Post
                      tiger thought he was still in the race, botton line, he was still thinking of the next shot.. You could see it during the interview...
                      If that was the case it was wishful thinking .....

more likely and in fact pretty sure Tiger realized that his chances were slim to nil...............he was in the house one behind , and tied with a bunch of others who had several holes left ......including birdie/eagle holes

he knew full well that -10 was not going to do it........and he was right as 2 finished -12 and one -14

he was irritated and pissed to have to give the interview but at least he gave one unlike many other times.....

add to that he was apparently hungry

If Tiger really believed he had a chance he would most certainly have gone to the putting green to fix that "wonky Putter" not the restaurant......he was short because he knew that another Masters had passed him by
                      "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Re: Sick Of The Tiger Posts Talking About Being Sick Of Tiger

Fixed...and it's like a TV show.

You don't like? Don't watch.....

Comment

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

more likely and in fact pretty sure Tiger realized that his chances were slim to nil...............he was in the house one behind , and tied with a bunch of others who had several holes left ......including birdie/eagle holes

he knew full well that -10 was not going to do it........and he was right as 2 finished -12 and one -14

he was irritated and pissed to have to give the interview but at least he gave one unlike many other times.....

If Tiger really believed he had a chance he would most certainly have gone to the putting green to fix that "wonky Putter" not the restaurant......he was short because he knew that another Masters had passed him by

He wasnt 'in the house' yet he just walked off 18 green.. probably had no idea about all the info you accumulated while watching in the comfort of your living room.. amazing what walking off the 18th hole on a sunday at Augusta can do to someone...
                          Epic 10.5 - Elements
                          Epic 3 wood - Elements
                          Lamb Allendale

Comment

In the house meaning having completed his round and he said he knew he was one back of Adam Scott and in a tie with a group

he most definitely knew knew who and how many groups were behind and where he stood

Originally posted by golfer40 View Post
                            He wasnt 'in the house' yet he just walked off 18 green.. probably had no idea about all the info you accumulated while watching in the comfort of your living room.. amazing what walking off the 18th hole on a sunday at Augusta can do to someone...
                            "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

Since when did you add "mind reader" to your long list of subjects you're an expert on?

YOU have no idea what Tiger, or anyone else for that matter, is thinking - unless they tell you.

WIT SM C130 Cart Bag:
                              TM SLDR 10.5*
                              TM SLDR 3W & TM V-Steel 5W
                              TM Rescue 22*
                              4-PW Mix of Mizuno MX-25's and TM RBZ's
                              Wedges: Titleist SM 53* & 56*
                              Ping Ketch
                              Ball: What's on sale?

Comment

TGN Spotlight

Collapse

• TrGo
                                TGN Giveaway: The FedEx Cup 2017 Fantasy
                                TrGo
                                I'm excited to announce our latest TGN Contest Giveaway for the 2017 FedEx Cup.

The winner will receive a brand new Scotty Cameron Newport Putter!!

Here are the rules:
                                Aug 21, 2017, 11:53 AM
                              • TrGo
                                TGN To-Do List
                                TrGo
                                Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback and suggestions on improvements to TGN. We've been able to implement many of the changes and still have a lot on the go. It would be great if this thread...
                                Aug 5, 2017, 11:38 AM

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                              X

Debug Information