Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow! Chamblee hates someone MORE than Tiger. Foley?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wow! Chamblee hates someone MORE than Tiger. Foley?

    Weird! I always thought Chamblee hated Tiger more than anyone in the world. Based on the last golf central that just aired, I gotta say he hates Foley even more.

    I guess Foley turned Chamblee down when he asked about reviving his tour career.
    Canada's best golf instructor is Nick Starchuk.


  • #2
    Re: Wow! Chamblee hates someone MORE than Tiger. Foley?

    Where have you been the last year? They've had a pretty public back and forth ever since Tiger started working with Foley.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Wow! Chamblee hates someone MORE than Tiger. Foley?

      I don't even play golf, I'm just putting together some ikea crap and golf central happened to be on.
      Last edited by WILL; Dec 30, 2011, 07:03 PM.
      Canada's best golf instructor is Nick Starchuk.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Wow! Chamblee hates someone MORE than Tiger. Foley?

        Never been a big Chamblee fan..Was never a great golfer and wishes he had 1 10th the talent of Tiger..Time will tell on Foley..

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Wow! Chamblee hates someone MORE than Tiger. Foley?

          I was at the final round of the Timberlake event in Vegas, watching Rocco Mediate on the driving range. Rick Smith and Brandel wandered up, and the conversation turns to what Foley is doing with Tiger's swing.

          We couldn't hear all the words, but Rick started imitating some ugly swing that had the other guys doubled over laughing. Rocco taped it on his phone, then said it would probably be on the Golf Channel that night. More laughter. Rocco was laughing so hard he had to wipe the tears away.

          Seems like Brandel isn't the only one with no respect for Foley.
          E is for Einstein's theory of relativity - New Riders of the Purple Sage

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Wow! Chamblee hates someone MORE than Tiger. Foley?

            Originally posted by bk51 View Post
            I was at the final round of the Timberlake event in Vegas, watching Rocco Mediate on the driving range. Rick Smith and Brandel wandered up, and the conversation turns to what Foley is doing with Tiger's swing.

            We couldn't hear all the words, but Rick started imitating some ugly swing that had the other guys doubled over laughing. Rocco taped it on his phone, then said it would probably be on the Golf Channel that night. More laughter. Rocco was laughing so hard he had to wipe the tears away.

            Seems like Brandel isn't the only one with no respect for Foley.
            There is no shortage of critics of what Foley has been doing with Tiger. Miller has been vocal as have many others.

            In the end all that matters is what Tiger thinks of Foley.

            Whenever somebody disagrees with something Tiger...it raises some criticism

            I don't think Brandel gives a chit.
            "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Wow! Chamblee hates someone MORE than Tiger. Foley?

              Originally posted by WILL View Post
              I don't even play golf, I'm just putting together some ikea crap and golf central happened to be on.
              You gotta fix that situation!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Wow! Chamblee hates someone MORE than Tiger. Foley?

                Originally posted by Weirfan View Post
                There is no shortage of critics of what Foley has been doing with Tiger. Miller has been vocal as have many others.

                In the end all that matters is what Tiger thinks of Foley.

                Whenever somebody disagrees with something Tiger...it raises some criticism

                I don't think Brandel gives a chit.
                It is hard to be clear on how dangerous someone is. LOL

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Wow! Chamblee hates someone MORE than Tiger. Foley?

                  Originally posted by WILL View Post
                  Weird! I always thought Chamblee hated Tiger more than anyone in the world. Based on the last golf central that just aired, I gotta say he hates Foley even more.
                  Some very strong words from a pseudo expert, one, who like many others, has the solution to Tiger's previous woes. Would the words be as strong if SF was not Canadian?

                  One point that he did make and time will tell if it is a valid one, is that Tiger won many tournaments, hitting the ball with a particular shot shape (high fade?) and it seems that there is now with Foley, a greater emphasis on a drawing ball flight, which is naturally lower.

                  Not a Tiger fan, but I would love for him to do well in 2012 and put all the "experts" in their place.

                  Comment

                  TGN Spotlight

                  Collapse

                  • TrGo
                    TGN Giveaway: The FedEx Cup 2017 Fantasy
                    TrGo
                    I'm excited to announce our latest TGN Contest Giveaway for the 2017 FedEx Cup.

                    The winner will receive a brand new Scotty Cameron Newport Putter!!

                    Here are the rules:
                    • Reply
                    ...
                    Aug 21, 2017, 11:53 AM
                  • TrGo
                    TGN To-Do List
                    TrGo
                    Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback and suggestions on improvements to TGN. We've been able to implement many of the changes and still have a lot on the go. It would be great if this thread...
                    Aug 5, 2017, 11:38 AM

                  Join The TGN Email List

                  Collapse


                  TGN Sponsors




                  TGN Sponsors

                  Working...
                  X