Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigwin Island

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bigwin Island

Originally posted by Toughpar3 View Post
    It sounds like it's not much of a deal but this course has been on my coveted playlist for some time.

Note to self, I must watch for animals and humans potentially stealing my hotdog.

Wish I could play in the GTA am your event but I can't that day. I could make it out there another weekday in October if there are any other players interested in heading up there
    I would go with you Manny but not for $165 plus tax, if they have a fall deal at $100 I would go but not @ almost $200, watch for that deer when you go, it's still properly got some tinfoil hanging from its mouth , it is a nice day, weather needs to be decent though as its useally 5-7* or more cooler than GTA
    Thomas4golf

Titleist 910 D2 10.5*/ Accra MY 70 Dymatch
    Srixon 745 /6-PW / TT XP 105
    Callaway XR 4 , 5 , 6 Hybrids / Accra I series
    SM6 Wedges 52 F/56S/60K / Spinner
    Evnroll 2/ SS Pistol GT Tour
    Titleist Stadry Cart Bag
    XR9 Electric Cart From Par Caddy
    GX/3i Leopold
    Member of Cedar Brae G&C Club

Comment

If you are planning a late season round, the course closes after the Thanksgiving Day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by hannah View Post
        I would go with you Manny but not for $165 plus tax, if they have a fall deal at $100 I would go but not @ almost $200, watch for that deer when you go, it's still properly got some tinfoil hanging from its mouth , it is a nice day, weather needs to be decent though as its useally 5-7* or more cooler than GTA

No $100 deals here. This one may just remain on the 'to play list' for next year!

Good luck to those playing in the GTA Am tour event, its the P J Dermody Insurance Classic!

I was really hoping to be able to play Paul Dermody's event. He has helped me over the years with my insurance needs and his advice has always been valuable and 110% very much appreciated.

http://www.dermodyinsurance.ca/

Comment

just an update with the course. They've been going through some bunker renos which started last year and have started again this spring. Finally saw on Instagram that they'll be opening for the season late, with an opening day of June 15th...but only 9 holes will be open

Comment

Originally posted by spinaltap View Post
            just an update with the course. They've been going through some bunker renos which started last year and have started again this spring. Finally saw on Instagram that they'll be opening for the season late, with an opening day of June 15th...but only 9 holes will be open
            They needed it bad...I snapped my pitching wedge out of a fairway bunker there last year in the GTA AM event on the first hole because underneath the sand where the ball was there was a rock about the size of a tennis ball, other bunkers weren't much better.
            "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky" - Michael Scott

Comment

TGN Spotlight

Collapse

• TrGo
              TGN Announcement: B/S/T Forums
              TrGo
              We have been hard at work trying to find a solution to allow the Original Poster to reply to their own posts within the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. Unfortunately this is something that vBulliten themselves...
              Jul 22, 2017, 07:31 AM
            • TrGo
              TGN Giveaway: The Open Championship (British Open) 2017 Fantasy
              TrGo
              I'm excited to introduce our latest TGN Contest Giveaway for the 2017 Open Championship (British Open).

Here are the rules:
              • Reply to this thread and select one player from each of the 8
              Jul 17, 2017, 11:13 AM

OUR NEWSLETTER

Collapse

* indicates required
            Working...
            X