Collapse

CALEDON WOODS CLUBLINK ON SOG

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CALEDON WOODS CLUBLINK ON SOG

Just got the email today from SOG "Caledon Woods a Club Links Private Course" on SOG:

Can't wait to get on this deal and try a private Course at a nice price.
    Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

That's amazing, thanks for the info; would any forum member be able to take advantage of this?. I live in the area and have walked around the course there but never played it; from what I've seen it appears to be a challenging course with quite a few hazards.

Comment

It's a great course but has a few quirky holes. Conditions are fanatasic...always

I'm not a member but have played there quite a bit

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
        Just got the email today from SOG "Caledon Woods a Club Links Private Course" on SOG:

Can't wait to get on this deal and try a private Course at a nice price.
        Wow, just did my morning check of the SOG site and they've got many more selected dates and times up for Caledon woods.
        I've played some of the Private ClubLink courses in the past and have always been amazed at the extra care they take in course conditioning and maintenance. Going to pull the plug and check this one out.

Comment

Planning on going this week, weather permitting, so wondering how the conditions are, anybody been out there lately?
          Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

just played there for the first time, conditions very good, better course than I thought, not overly difficult but some nice scenery greens not overly fast, a very playable course for the average to good golfer

Comment

Thanks for the feed back, did not make it this week, slight back issue again, hoping to do it next week now.
              But just received email from Southern Ontario Golfer showing a great deal at Club Links Grandview course in Huntsville, regularly $160.00 per round.
              Comes as a trial membership offer, with cart, range and golf for $85.00 sweet deal, but a bit far to go unless you are up in that neck of the woods.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X