Collapse

Just bought a hzrdus yellow handcrafted on ebay for $20

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gridiron View Post
    I think paid too much. Could have gotten it for $15.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/CALLAWAY-EPI...3D152620144777
    Saw that this morning.. LOL thought about sharing but didn't think it would be well received.
    TM M2 D-type 9.5 Accra CS1 70
    TM Jetspeed tour 19* Accra CS1 80
    TM M2 tour 4-9 Accra ICWT 95
    Callaway X-Forged 48, 52, 58, 64 Pro Modus3 105
    Nike method MC3i

Osprey Valley Century Club
    100 holes - May 2, 2016

Comment

If you receive it and game it and hit your best drives ever with consistency does it matter if its fake!?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobogo View Post
        If you receive it and game it and hit your best drives ever with consistency does it matter if its fake!?
        Not until you try and sell it as........
        What's in the bag......

Big Bertha V w Attas Rockstar
        TEE Fairway Wood
        Razr 4 and 5 Hybrid
        TLT'd Srixon Z745's 6-PW MODUS3 TOUR 105
        Scor 4161 Wedges

Odyssey Works Versa

Comment

Originally posted by Tour50 View Post
          Not until you try and sell it as........
          $20 cant get a decent lunch for $20. Why would you game it have great results with it and even consider selling? If it turns out to be crap you can re-purpose fire poker, swing aid etc etc
          Last edited by Bobogo; Jul 15, 2017, 08:05 AM.

Comment

I have actually had good luck on my items from China with free shipping. All arrived in less than a month, some within a week. It will however, most certainly be fake.
            WITB
            9.5 Nike Covert
            15 TM Rocketballz
            3-P Nike Pro Vr Combo
            52,56,60 Nike X3X Wedges
            TM White Smoke

Comment

Next... you'll get a message from ebay that goes something like...

The listing you're interested in is no longer available

Hello ???,
              We're writing to let you know that we've removed an item you recently won:
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Since you've already paid for the item, you don't need to do anything else. If your item hasn't arrived yet, it should arrive soon. If it doesn't, then you'll want to open a case in our Resolution Centre. You can learn how to do this, plus find timelines for opening cases, at:
              If the estimated delivery date for your order has passed and your item hasn't arrived, you can let the seller know by reporting that you didn't receive it.

We wish you all the best on eBay and hope your future experiences are pleasant and successful. If you have questions, please click "Help & Contact" at the top of most eBay pages.

eBay still has lots of other great deals. Just go to http://www.ebay.ca to shop. We hope to see you soon.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

Comment

Originally posted by Pingnut View Post
                That was when people were linking to sites that sold counterfeits.. we can discuss fake all day long.
                I think n this is what you're getting looks good. Might be a little loose to flex who knows

Happy Hot Tubs Swimming Pool Noodle, great For Kids! Awesome for water aerobics and aqua aerobics exercises. Good for learning to swim (MUST BE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT) Awesome Pool Fun for all ages Made from super buoyant foam - Approximate Dimensions : 1.5 Meters Length And 6.3cm Diameter Available in Blue, Red, Yellow, Pink or Purple. 

Comment

Did this show up yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Gridiron View Post
                    Did this show up yet?
                    No such luck. I can open a dispute on Monday
                    Nike method MC3i

100 holes - May 2, 2016

Comment

I have traveled to mainland China many times for work. I have seen firsthand many little shops that sell nothing but counterfeit golf gear. Everything from drivers to iron sets, Pro V1's to every accessory imaginable. Most of it looks pretty authentic but they all play terribly - especially the graphite shafts. I know a few guys who bought the junk and brought it back to Canada and it was never worth it.
                      The Chinese counterfeit anything and everything that has value; sports gear, electronics, clothing, fashion accessories, jerseys, even high quality speaker cables. If it sounds too good to be true it usually is and when it comes to China it is never a good idea to buy from the mainland counterfeitters.
                      Your shaft we be a best effort counterfeit - sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Smogmonster View Post
                        I have traveled to mainland China many times for work. I have seen firsthand many little shops that sell nothing but counterfeit golf gear. Everything from drivers to iron sets, Pro V1's to every accessory imaginable. Most of it looks pretty authentic but they all play terribly - especially the graphite shafts. I know a few guys who bought the junk and brought it back to Canada and it was never worth it.
                        The Chinese counterfeit anything and everything that has value; sports gear, electronics, clothing, fashion accessories, jerseys, even high quality speaker cables. If it sounds too good to be true it usually is and when it comes to China it is never a good idea to buy from the mainland counterfeitters.
                        Your shaft we be a best effort counterfeit - sorry.
                        Ever so slightly off topic,
                        Element Acoustics is dedicated to the highest quality reproduction of music and the people seeking it. Our goal is to provide the best products available, at the best value, and to offer a level of customer service that is second to none. Every product we offer is carefully auditioned, and ensured that it reflects our standards for quality, performance, and value. At Element Acoustics we put our passion for music and performance, and people seeking it, before anything else.
                        What's in the bag......

Big Bertha V w Attas Rockstar
                        TEE Fairway Wood
                        Razr 4 and 5 Hybrid
                        TLT'd Srixon Z745's 6-PW MODUS3 TOUR 105
                        Scor 4161 Wedges

Odyssey Works Versa

Comment

Originally posted by Pingnut View Post

No such luck. I can open a dispute on Monday
                          OK, that was a few Mondays ago, any further news?
                          Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

I had the misfortune of buying a fake golf club off of Kijiji. Never again. However as my golf buddy said, it was probably the straightest drives I have ever had.

Comment

Got a refund. Nothing showed up
                              Nike method MC3i

100 holes - May 2, 2016

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews