Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jobs for Designers and Developers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobs for Designers and Developers

Shot in the dark here, but I've already met quite a few good people on this forum through various transactions.

I work as a headhunter in the digital space. Mostly place web/mobile developer and designers, but also work with all types of creative talent.

Send me a PM if you are actively looking for opportunities in the Toronto area. My client list is comprised of various ad agencies, product companies and major financial institutions.

Justin

Here for the support, as I am a designer myself. Best of luck!

Comment

Let me know if I can ever help!

Please feel free to add me on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrjustinpark/

Comment

TGN Spotlight

Collapse

• TrGo
        Free Bucket of Balls plus 35% off from iRange Toronto
        TrGo
        iRange Toronto has a special offer for TGN members. Bring the attached coupon with you and receive a free bucket of balls plus receive 35% off of the range rates for additional balls.

Oct 7, 2017, 08:03 AM
      • TrGo
        TGN To-Do List
        TrGo
        Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback and suggestions on improvements to TGN. We've been able to implement many of the changes and still have a lot on the go. It would be great if this thread...
        Aug 5, 2017, 11:38 AM

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
      X