Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Appreciation Week =)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Appreciation Week =)

Thanks to all who participated
    Last edited by LarryCheung; Dec 26, 2016, 10:17 PM.
    Larry Cheung - Golf Coach, Canadian Foresight Rep

Give me a shout and stay up to date at:
    larrycheunggolf.com
    facebook.com/larrycheunggolf
    instagram.com/larrycheunggolf/
    twitter.com/LarryCheungGolf
    youtube.com/user/LarryCheung1992

Appreciate all the support =)

Re: Christmas Appreciation Week =)

Just finished a lesson with Larry today. He cleared up a few thoughts that were clouding my mind. I now have a couple of things to work on over the winter months. Nothing complicated but very doable.

We made a couple of adjustments on my backswing and was able to pick up 10+yds on the simulator. Also worked on utilizing the ground forces by initiating with the lower body on the downswing (i think there was a discussion about this on the forum) and could see another easy 5-10yds.

Thanks again Larry for your "Christmas Appreciation Week" kindness. Keep up the great work.

Comment

TGN Spotlight

Collapse

• TrGo
      Free Bucket of Balls plus 35% off from iRange Toronto
      TrGo
      iRange Toronto has a special offer for TGN members. Bring the attached coupon with you and receive a free bucket of balls plus receive 35% off of the range rates for additional balls.

Oct 7, 2017, 08:03 AM
    • TrGo
      TGN To-Do List
      TrGo
      Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback and suggestions on improvements to TGN. We've been able to implement many of the changes and still have a lot on the go. It would be great if this thread...
      Aug 5, 2017, 11:38 AM

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
    X