Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro bono Mental Performance Consulting Services - Month of October

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro bono Mental Performance Consulting Services - Month of October

Hey everyone!

I'm in the process of deciding whether or not to bring someone on to work with my clients on their mental performance on a if-needed basis. This person is someone I trust a lot and have a good relationship with, but at the end of the day, results are key! =) So this is where you guys come in!

As a trial run, we are offering his mental performance consulting services no charge through the month of October. Sessions run from 45-60 minutes and will take place at The Golf Lounge on weekends. I do ask if you are comfortable, to leave me your feedback via PM or email after your session, or after some time if you are trying to implement some of the techniques shared.

A brief background on him:
    He is currently finishing up his masters program at UOttawa and will graduate in December.
    Very good player, has won tournaments and put up some low numbers in tournaments.
    Good person, very friendly.
    Already working with clients so this isn't his first time at the rodeo

This trial will begin this weekend. Feel free to message me for more information or to set up an appointment. =)

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by LarryCheung; Oct 3, 2017, 10:38 PM.
    Larry Cheung - Golf Coach, Canadian Foresight Rep

Give me a shout and stay up to date at:
    larrycheunggolf.com
    facebook.com/larrycheunggolf
    instagram.com/larrycheunggolf/
    twitter.com/LarryCheungGolf
    youtube.com/user/LarryCheung1992

Appreciate all the support =)

TGN Spotlight

Collapse

• TrGo
    Free Bucket of Balls plus 35% off from iRange Toronto
    TrGo
    iRange Toronto has a special offer for TGN members. Bring the attached coupon with you and receive a free bucket of balls plus receive 35% off of the range rates for additional balls.

Oct 7, 2017, 08:03 AM
  • TrGo
    TGN To-Do List
    TrGo
    Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback and suggestions on improvements to TGN. We've been able to implement many of the changes and still have a lot on the go. It would be great if this thread...
    Aug 5, 2017, 11:38 AM

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
X