CCX event at Wyndance July 27

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCX event at Wyndance July 27

Originally posted by hackerhare View Post
    If the spots are still available, I would like to join you guys. Its too good a deal to pass up. I play to about a 16 hcp, so I can learn a thing or two playing with you guys. Never had a problem keeping pace. LMK.
    Great. Thanks.

I need one more for the foursome...everyone at work and my clients who golf are on vacation.

This has got to be a firm commitment because I have to pay for this up front.

Comment

Maybe we should throw this thread onto Finding Playing Partners section. I suspect a lot of guys do not normally look at TorontoGolfNuts Affiliates section.

Comment

I signed up for the event. Just watch there is a typo in the listing. It's 108+tax. So it's 122. Not a big deal but just a heads up.

Comment

Saw it but it's still a good deal. Foursome is locked and loaded.

Comment

Update re CCX event at Wyndance July 27

My apologies! Please note entry fee at Wyndance event does not include tax.

Open to all CCX Cardholders!

(Not a CCX Cardholder yet? Email Vince Carbert at vcarbert@clublink.ca)

TaylorMade R11 Series

Don’t miss our next event on the breathtaking Greg Norman-designed course at Wyndance Golf Club!

New for this event we are offering even lower pricing. When you book a foursome, you pay a reduced entry fee of only $108 plus tax. Entrance fee includes a round of golf, cart, breakfast, lunch, and prizes.

Upcoming TaylorMade R11 Series events:

Wednesday, July 27, at Wyndance Golf Club
            Monday, Aug. 8, at Station Creek Golf Club
            Tuesday, Sept. 27, at King’s Riding Golf Club
            Tuesday, Oct. 4, at King Valley Golf Club

EVENT UPDATE: “New Course! New Date!
            The Aug. 22 event was moved to Monday, Aug. 8 and will be held at Station Creek on the South Course. Sign up your foursome and pay only $77!

To read the new CCX newsletter: http://en.clublink.ca/CCX/2011-07.html
            Sandy McDivot is the “nom de golf” of a senior ClubLink employee who, from time to time, will correct misinformation about ClubLink that appears on torontogolfnuts.com. Sandy will not engage in debates or comment on hearsay, rumours or hypothetical situations. He will contribute only facts and official ClubLink stances on pertinent postings on torontogolfnuts.com forums when appropriate. Fore!

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
            X