Collapse

Tiger's Target Challenge

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger's Target Challenge

They say every year this tournament gets closer and closer to becoming an official tournament on tour due to its popularity, publicity and strong field. 16 players play 72 holes in stroke play for $5million. Hosted by Tiger, there will also be VJ, Harrington, Couples, Love III (defending) and more. Everyone feels this is an important tournament for Tiger to gauge how his season will be. Who's your favourite to win this weekend?
    "Bessie Braddock: Sir, you are drunk.
    Churchill: And you, madam, are ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober."
    Winston Churchill

Re: Tiger's Target Challenge

Put me down for Tiger.

Comment

this is a tough call, tiger says he is back on track, yet VJ the #1 player will be competing. this is definitely going to keep me glued to the TV set this weekend.

I think Tiger will win also.

Comment

First round isn't quite finished but looks like Furyk, Monty and Tiger are up there. VJ started out 4 under in the first 4 holes but was +1 at the 17th last time I checked. Tiger's stats look good. He might have finally figured out his new swing.
        "Bessie Braddock: Sir, you are drunk.
        Churchill: And you, madam, are ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

GOOOOO TIGER!
          You may contact me with general questions about the forum.
          Advertising requests should be emailed to advertise@torontogolfnuts.com.
          Contact us to organize a TGN golf day/TGN tournament at your golf course, email events@torontogolfnuts.com.
          Thank you to all our members and sponsors for your continued support. Looking forward to a brand new golf season.

Comment

I have to go with Miguel Angel Jimenez, he's the hottest golfer of those at Tiger's event.
            Ottawa Golf Blog

Comment

Hey fireice. Are you a fan of Miguel Angel Jimenez? hmm though I've seen Miguel do well at other tournaments I didn't read anything spectacular about him at the Target Challenge. On the other hand I read that Colin Montgomerie did really well and matched Tiger's score.
              Contact us to organize a TGN golf day/TGN tournament at your golf course, email events@torontogolfnuts.com.
              Thank you to all our members and sponsors for your continued support. Looking forward to a brand new golf season.

Comment

I like him so I guess that makes me a fan. He's -3 after the first round one stroke behind the leaders. He just recently won his third title of the year in Asia and fifth in total during the 2004 season.
                Ottawa Golf Blog

Comment

Originally posted by fireice
                  I like him so I guess that makes me a fan. He's -3 after the first round one stroke behind the leaders. He just recently won his third title of the year in Asia and fifth in total during the 2004 season.
                  Wow I didn't M.A.J. won so many times in Asia. hmm I guess it'll be interesting to see how he places at this tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Focker Singh
                    First round isn't quite finished but looks like Furyk, Monty and Tiger are up there. VJ started out 4 under in the first 4 holes but was +1 at the 17th last time I checked. Tiger's stats look good. He might have finally figured out his new swing.
                    FSingh: VJ's putting was terrible today!

Comment

Originally posted by Focker Singh
                      VJ is +3....but hard to exclude him out yet on a 72 hole tournament....he needs to shoot mid 60's today to have any chance at a win......

but yeah...pencil my vote for Tiger........kekeke
                      Feherty: " 270 to carry the water, you might want to lay up SnowFlake "

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                      X