Collapse

GET TO PLAY HAMILTON G & CC TODAY

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GET TO PLAY HAMILTON G & CC TODAY

I have loved my experience so far at Hamilton (last year was year 1). Really great club with a nice membership base:

1. Access to the tee is incredible (no tee times). I think the longest I waited was maybe 30-40 minutes

2. No food and beverage which is nice however the food is top notch and very affordable so I ended up eating there often

3. 27 holes is nice to give some variety (I actually prefer South-East in comparison to the Canadian Open 18 of West-South). Course conditioning was great this year despite the significant drought that we experienced.

4. I would suggest giving the trial membership a try before fully committing (they are limited but I think there may be a few to be had still)

5. My only word of caution is it can be tough to break into groups since a lot of the members have been at HGCC for a long time. I was very fortunate as after a few rounds solo one of the members asked me to join a Sunday group which has been an absolute blast and something I look forward to each week

6. Head pro at Hamilton is a great guy who has numerous connections and essentially can get you on to any private course in the area (or even internationally)

Anyways think this provides a decent summary. I was a Clublink guy before but have no regrets in switching (still enjoyed my time at Clublink). Any other questions let me know

Comment

Re: GET TO PLAY HAMILTON G & CC TODAY

Originally posted by PistolPete View Post
      I have loved my experience so far at Hamilton (last year was year 1). Really great club with a nice membership base:

1. Access to the tee is incredible (no tee times). I think the longest I waited was maybe 30-40 minutes

2. No food and beverage which is nice however the food is top notch and very affordable so I ended up eating there often

3. 27 holes is nice to give some variety (I actually prefer South-East in comparison to the Canadian Open 18 of West-South). Course conditioning was great this year despite the significant drought that we experienced.

4. I would suggest giving the trial membership a try before fully committing (they are limited but I think there may be a few to be had still)

5. My only word of caution is it can be tough to break into groups since a lot of the members have been at HGCC for a long time. I was very fortunate as after a few rounds solo one of the members asked me to join a Sunday group which has been an absolute blast and something I look forward to each week

6. Head pro at Hamilton is a great guy who has numerous connections and essentially can get you on to any private course in the area (or even internationally)

Anyways think this provides a decent summary. I was a Clublink guy before but have no regrets in switching (still enjoyed my time at Clublink). Any other questions let me know
      Thanks for your feedback. This is really good information. I am planning to get in on the trial this year and experience the club before committing long term.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
      X