Collapse

Who would you rather play golf with: Obama or Trump

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who would you rather play golf with: Obama or Trump

I might change my vote to Trump, but only if I can borrow a 9i from Elin....
    "Confusion" will be my epitaph
    ...Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Betterthanpar View Post
      I'd love to hear what comes out of Trumps mouth after a couple beers at the turn.
      He doesn't drink - which makes his outbursts all the more confusing

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhark View Post
        The trumpster...
        Obama is a hack.
        The prez can play and you never know what will come out of his mouth.

It would be a hoot!
        Well, HE says he can play, others he has played with tell different stories about his skill level. Especially with score keeping and finding the first ball he hit, despite it and the following three being either OB or in the water.

Comment

Originally posted by Trips View Post
          Well, HE says he can play, others he has played with tell different stories about his skill level. Especially with score keeping and finding the first ball he hit, despite it and the following three being either OB or in the water.
          It's well known in caddy circles that Trump cheats and tries to get the caddies to cheat for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bern View Post
            It's well known in caddy circles that Trump cheats and tries to get the caddies to cheat for him.

http://gawker.com/a-brief-history-of...ins-1774776293
            Not surprising since there isn't an honest bone in his body

WIT SM C130 Cart Bag:
            TM SLDR 10.5*
            TM SLDR 3W & TM V-Steel 5W
            TM Rescue 22*
            4-PW Mix of Mizuno MX-25's and TM RBZ's
            Wedges: Titleist SM 53* & 56*
            Ping Ketch
            Ball: What's on sale?

Comment

http://gawker.com/a-brief-history-of...ins-1774776293
              There's an awful lot of smoke there!
              WITB: clubs, balls, tees, Advil and a candlestick (just in case)

Comment

Funny playing with Trump pre-presidency would have been fine. Post the campaign and win and as president NO......

Comment

Gonna finally weigh in on this one. Love rassin a cheater and would love to call him on it. Trump, Kim Jong Il and Bill Hicks make up my group.
                  I send pictures ~ through the mail ~ of buried treasures ~ and Humpback whales ~to famous people ~ I do not know ~ I sign "Sincerely, ~ Matthias Doe" ~ I await ~ their response...

Comment

Make mine a quick nine with Kennedy. Knew how to play. Played well within himself and got to the porch with a post round libation quickly.
                    "I never answer the phone; there maybe someone on the other end!" Fred Couples

Comment

I think Trump owns more courses than Obama, so it would probably be free LOL

Comment

It's funny that the PGA immediately distanced themselves from Trump, the WGC is in Mexico this year not Doral. Doral has been on the tour for 53 years so it was not something done lightly. Pro's should follow the lead of the pre-eminent golf association and distance themselves from Trump.

Comment

It's funny that the PGA immediately distanced themselves from Trump, the WGC is in Mexico this year not Doral. Doral has been on the tour for 53 years so it was not something done lightly. Pro's should follow the lead of the pre-eminent golf association and distance themselves from Trump.
                          Opposite seems to be occurring , 3 of the most prominent players on tour, Tiger, Ernie and Rory , have already all teed it up with Trump in his first few weeks in office.
                          "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post
                            Opposite seems to be occurring , 3 of the most prominent players on tour, Tiger, Ernie and Rory , have already all teed it up with Trump in his first few weeks in office.
                            Let's put it another way. I work with numerous muslim people, how do I interact with them on a daily basis after giving support to a person who has, on national TV, said that he wants to ban them from entering the country and setting up a national muslim registry much like Hitler did prior to WWII.

Comment

Let's put it another way. I work with numerous muslim people, how do I interact with them on a daily basis after giving support to a person who has, on national TV, said that he wants to ban them from entering the country and setting up a national muslim registry much like Hitler did prior to WWII.
                              Oh, I don't disagree that schmoozing with Trump is bad optics. I suppose you'd have to ask Tiger, Rory and Ernie why they made that choice. Perhaps like Howard Stern, who says he is a close friend to DT but disagrees with his policies.
                              "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post
                                Oh, I don't disagree that schmoozing with Trump is bad optics. I suppose you'd have to ask Tiger, Rory and Ernie why they made that choice. Perhaps like Howard Stern, who says he is a close friend to DT but disagrees with his policies.
                                It's not just bad optics and policy, it's deplorable humanity.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X