Collapse

West Palm partners

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Palm partners

Will spend the whole of January in the West Palm area of Florida. Anyone want a game please PM me. I prefer to play early and walk but also open to carting.
    Last edited by Playthru; Dec 26, 2016, 09:56 AM.

Re: West Palm partners

going to Orlando on the 6th, might go back to FL later again in Jan., will consider West Palm, saw some really nice course there last time.
    Driver: Taylormade M2
    3W: Taylormade M1
    Hybrid 3/5: Taylormade M2
    Irons: 4-A Taylormade M2
    SW: Titleist Vokey SM5 Raw Black Wedge - 56-10
    Putter: Odyssey Works Versa 2 Ball Fang Tank SS
    Ball: HONMA TW-1
    Play for fun, play for self-improvement

Comment

What are the nice courses in the west palm area? I only know Madison Green which was good with an enjoyable layout and decent conditions but haven't been there in a long time

Comment

Originally posted by Toughpar3 View Post
        What are the nice courses in the west palm area? I only know Madison Green which was good with an enjoyable layout and decent conditions but haven't been there in a long time
        There are a number of courses that are very enjoyable to play. Madison Green is one. Another is North Palm Beach, a Nicklaus do over with very fast greens and some elevation changes which is unusual for Florida. TPC Eagle Trace is also a very nice course. Through Canam golf you now have access to several private courses which I enjoy - Westchester, East Pointe, and Ironhorse.
        Among the munis, Osprey is a good layout with some nice views and good conditioning.

Comment

How about good practice facilities? Going to be in West Palm in March and more interested in practicing vs playing to start my season. Thx

Comment

Originally posted by ktrainor73 View Post
            How about good practice facilities? Going to be in West Palm in March and more interested in practicing vs playing to start my season. Thx
            Depends where you will be located. I use Okeeheelee because it is close to my place. It has a driving range, bunker and chipping area and a massive practice green where you can also chip.

Comment

staying right near CityPlace north/east of the airport

Comment

Originally posted by ktrainor73 View Post
                staying right near CityPlace north/east of the airport
                The John Prince Park learning centre would be a better option for you. I have not used it but it appears to be full practice facility.

Comment

Looks like a great option for me - thx!

Comment

oops maybe i'll look for the something closer to the palm beach international airport

Comment

Good meeting and playing with you, Big Shooter and Bosco in Palm Beach. Hope you guys had a good rest of the stay. And hope the pull out was not too bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Playthru View Post
                        Good meeting and playing with you, Big Shooter and Bosco in Palm Beach. Hope you guys had a good rest of the stay. And hope the pull out was not too bad!
                        Thanks, we had a lot of fun....great to meet & play with you too.

Manny LOVED the couch!

We all would recommend a trip up to Jensen Beach to play Eagle Marsh
                        Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
                          Thanks, we had a lot of fun....great to meet & play with you too.

Manny LOVED the couch!

We all would recommend a trip up to Jensen Beach to play Eagle Marsh
                          Ok. Will plan on that. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Playthru View Post
                            Ok. Will plan on that. Thanks.
                            Great meeting you too! Eagle Marsh will be an hour away north of West Palm if you decide to head up. Quite a drive but worth it depending on the deal you get. We felt very welcomed at the course by all staff and our bartender was really nice too, Americans do love us Canadians !

Comment

Great meeting you too! Eagle Marsh will be an hour away north of West Palm if you decide to head up. Quite a drive but worth it depending on the deal you get. We felt very welcomed at the course by all staff and our bartender was really nice too, Americans do love us Canadians !
                              Glad my game showed up on the 18th to avoid the comfy couch The food at Eagle Marsh was tasty

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X