Collapse

HACKGOLF

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HACKGOLF

Taylormade and PGA of America have joined forces to find ways to increase participation levels through by creating HACKGOLF ORG which will act as a crowdfunding to explore and research individuals suggestions. Taylormade is putting up $5 Million for this.

Seems like a good idea and hopefully the game is improved from this!

TaylorMade Golf pledged $5 million Tuesday evening to fund the collection and examination of new ideas to foster the growth of the game of golf. This five-year effort will be conducted under the um…

Re: HACKGOLF

How about soccer golf - where the dig 21" holes and people kick a soccer ball...
    Theoretically, the game should go really fast. But I betcha, they still lose balls, talk too much, take mulligans and swear.

Comment

Re: HACKGOLF

I can only really speak for the GTA area, and I think out biggest problems are cost and playing time.

A 5 hour round comes closer to 7 or 8 hours when you figure travel time, arriving ahead of your tee time, putting green and any other practice you want to do.

On top of that to get away for under a $ 100. bill, on a weekend, is near impossible.

For young people raising a family these two factors just make it near impossible.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
      X