• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking a driver shaft

I just got a new driver head. XTD.
    I need a shaft for it.
    My driver is an RBZ stiff stock shaft.
    Any suggestions on choosing a shaft similar to this for the XTD?

Re: Picking a driver shaft

Switch the shafts out
    MEMBER OF THE 2008/2011/2014/2016TGN/OGF RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by Albatross View Post
      Switch the shafts out
      1+

If you have a shaft you love just swap the tips on it, not too pricey at Golftown. If you are looking to buy a new shaft though I would advise looking at the Fujikura Pro aftermarket shafts, affordable and very very good. I got mine off Kijiji for $60 only and I prefer it to a bunch of other pretty pricey shafts I have.
      "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky" - Michael Scott

Comment

Forgot to mention, it needs an adapter in hosel.

Comment

Adams XTD Ti head is a great performer - great head.
          Adams XTD Ti 12.5* / TightLies 2 Ti / Super 9031 Tour / Ping WRX i20 Irons
          Ping WRX Tour Gorge / YES Natalie Putter B-CG / Leupold GX-4 Rangefinder
          Personal Best: 79, hoping for another sub 80 round before the Twilight Zone

Comment

If you like the shaft and it's a good fit for you, consider putting it in the new head.
            Have the heads weighed , and adjust as required to so it plays as closely as it did.

If you need a new shaft, Diamondtour golf continually buys close outs of top quality , aftermarket shafts and has some nice shafts at good prices right now.

Browse our huge selection of high quality clone golf equipment and golf club parts and find golf club shafts online at DiamondTour.com

Buy the Aldila Rogue Silver I/O 60 Wood Shaft at discount prices. Shop DiamondTour.com for better golf at a better price.
            Last edited by Weirfan; Jan 11, 2017, 10:09 AM.
            "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Your current shaft and adapter don't fit?

Comment

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post
                If you like the shaft and it's a good fit for you, consider putting it in the new head.
                Have the heads weighed , and adjust as required to so it plays as closely as it did.

If you need a new shaft, Diamondtour golf continually buys close outs of top quality , aftermarket shafts and has some nice shafts at good prices right now.

Browse our huge selection of high quality clone golf equipment and golf club parts and find golf club shafts online at DiamondTour.com

http://www.diamondtour.com/golf-comp...ood-shaft.html
                Unless I'm doing something wrong, $71 US for shipping via UPS for one shaft kills the deal for me

Comment

Originally posted by Blue View Post
                  Unless I'm doing something wrong, $71 US for shipping via UPS for one shaft kills the deal for me
                  I've never looked at the shipping as I have things drop shipped to friends or US mailbox.

shipping rates have gone up but That sounds excessive.
                  They have great CS, perhaps give them a call. Pretty sure some other Canuks use them regularly.

Also I think they give a better prices for members of golf forums,such s golf buzz .com . that 89$ shaft is 79.
                  "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                  X