/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Who's your favourite to win this weeks WGC?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mok
    didn't they break up?
    No, they're together...I think that was only a rumour...how can can Tiger break up with such a hot woman and why would Nordegren break up with a multi multi millionaire! Atleast wait till they get married!!
    "Bessie Braddock: Sir, you are drunk.
    Churchill: And you, madam, are ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober."
    Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Focker Singh
      No, they're together...I think that was only a rumour...how can can Tiger break up with such a hot woman and why would Nordegren break up with a multi multi millionaire! Atleast wait till they get married!!
      oh i swear i thought i saw something on ET that they were broken up, my mistake...

Comment

i think a lot of us had heard that. he gave a press conference lambasting the press for making up bull and getting away with it. tiger was pretty pissed.
        Jaydog

Comment

I was a little upset watching Tiger play today, wincing and bending over all day due to his back injury. Yes, its very courageous, gutty and impressive to play with an injury all day and still be able to post a 4 under par. I just wished he would just suck it up and play without the body language that gives the impression that he wants people to feel sorry for him or for people to say "ohh...poor Tiger, he's playing with an injury, look at him in pain". Please Tiger, you're still one of the best golfers in the world and everyone is watching you so stop acting like a baby and just play the game.
          Winston Churchill

Comment

I was a little upset watching Tiger play today, wincing and bending over all day due to his back injury. Yes, its very courageous, gutty and impressive to play with an injury all day and still be able to post a 4 under par. I just wished he would just suck it up and play without the body language that gives the impression that he wants people to feel sorry for him or for people to say "ohh...poor Tiger, he's playing with an injury, look at him in pain". Please Tiger, you're still one of the best golfers in the world and everyone is watching you so stop acting like a baby and just play the game.
            Hey Focker, as an individual whose had a serious back injury himself, I can totally understand what Tiger is going through! Back pains if they are serious are really tough to handle especially while trying to do a golf swing! It puts immense pressure on the back and one with swing like Tiger's, I would definitely be wincing too! Some back pains that I have, I really have to wince or whine even just walking! It's no picnic!

Kudos to Tiger for staying in the WGC despite of it!
            Feherty: " 270 to carry the water, you might want to lay up SnowFlake "

Comment

Leaderboard as of Oct.1, 10:40am...

Ernie Els -8
              Brad Faxon -7
              Steve Flesch -7
              Todd Hamilton -7
              David Howell -7
              Tiger Woods -7
              Angel Cabrera -6
              Luke Donald -6
              Justin Leonard -6
              Lee Westwood -6
              Robert Allenby -5
              Retief Goosen -5

Wow.....look at Els today......Tiger is also doing well.....this might shape up to be a good final round, but still too early to say!
              Last edited by Ego Woods; Oct 1, 2004, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Update: 11:46am

Els just finished his round...wow 64 (-8) on the day for Els... -11 overall ...dang he's on fire

Here's the rest of the leaderboard...

Pos Name Total Thru
                1 Ernie Els -11 F
                2 Todd Hamilton -9 11
                3 Steve Flesch -8 12
                4 Retief Goosen -7 14
                4 Justin Leonard -7 15

Comment

definitely a gutsy individual to play through adversity. it's not the first time.

if you're looking for a whining baby, look no further than vince. can't wait till we get rid of him.
                  Jaydog

Comment

Originally posted by jaydog
                    definitely a gutsy individual to play through adversity. it's not the first time.

if you're looking for a whining baby, look no further than vince. can't wait till we get rid of him.
                    lets stay on topic

which reminds me here's another update!

Pos Name Total Thru
                    1 Ernie Els -11 F
                    2 Todd Hamilton -9 F
                    2 Miguel Angel Jimenez -9 F
                    4 Justin Leonard -8 F
                    5 Thomas Bjorn -7 F

5:23pm...

Comment

Ernie put on a clinic today! What did I tell you? Thats right, GO ERNIE GO!
                      I am very impressed with Tiger playing through pain. I just don't like him wincing and crouching over and stuff like that...if you're going to play through it, play through it and suck it up!! You don't see Gary Roberts or Tie Domi doing that do you?
                      Winston Churchill

Comment

well well well...final round and Ernie's got a 2 shot lead...where's Tiger? oh...he's down there...8 shots back...not out of it, but a long shot...Padraig and British Open winner Hamilton right up there too...should be a great final round...
                        Winston Churchill

Comment

Els wins

Pos Name Total Thru
                          1 Ernie Els -18 F
                          2 Thomas Bjorn -17 F
                          3 David Howell -13 F
                          4 Darren Clarke -12 F
                          4 Sergio Garcia -12 F

Comment

I stand corrected!!! Ernie takes the WGC. Thank you!
                            Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Mok
                              lets stay on topic
                              Mok, he can say anything that he wants...if ur judging like that, I think u should look at some of your posts!

You don't see Gary Roberts or Tie Domi doing that do you?
                              Gary Roberts is a wimp...so many injuries, the Leafs paid too high a price for a wuss who has been beleaguered w/injuries

I stand corrected!!! Ernie takes the WGC. Thank you!
                              I stand corrected...surprised me to actually see Ernie win...kudos to him and for surpassing Tiger for #2 in the world

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X