/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Who's your favourite to win this weeks WGC?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's your favourite to win this weeks WGC?

With the top players in the world playing in Ireland this weekend for the World Golf Championships who is your favourite to win despite a lot of top names withdrawing including my fav and world #1 VJ Singh, Weir, Mickelson, Price and Perry. Still lots of great golfers including Ernie Els, Patraig Harrington who's being playing some great golf lately, Darren Clarke, Sergio...etc...I think Els is due to win a big tournament. He's had so much bad luck this year but I also think this is Tiger's tournament. He's a 2 time defending champion and knows this course better than anyone else. He had a tournament record 25 under par when he won in 2000. Would be nice to see Tiger and Els in the final pairing.
    "Bessie Braddock: Sir, you are drunk.
    Churchill: And you, madam, are ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober."
    Winston Churchill

I just read Tiger's got a sore back now. He'll determine weather or not he'll play on Thursday morning. Knowing Tiger, he'll pop some Tylonal and play through it...OR...maybe he'll wussy out and withdraw.
    Winston Churchill

Comment

yah i heard Tiger got it from sleeping on an airplane hahah...i think he'll withdraw...anyone wanna wager on that? haha...

Comment

I'll wager on Tiger...........but if not Tiger, I'd pick Goosen..........
        Feherty: " 270 to carry the water, you might want to lay up SnowFlake "

Comment

Originally posted by Focker Singh
          I think Els is due to win a big tournament.
          Els has looked shaky during the latter part of the season......yes he was close in a few of the majors, but he also only won two tournaments, both consecutively at the start of the season........

Comment

Originally posted by Ego Woods
            i was referring to wagering on if tiger would play or not heehee

Comment

Originally posted by Mok
              i was referring to wagering on if tiger would play or not heehee
              and I was replying to the thread topic...that's why I didn't quote you.......

Comment

looks like tiger IS playing .... he's -2 so far thru 6...

Comment

Originally posted by Mok
                  looks like tiger IS playing .... he's -2 so far thru 6...
                  GO TIGER!!!

Comment

He's playing with a lot of pain. -4 through 13...Sergio Garcia is playing well...hope Tiger pulls through...though would like to see Sergio win too...where the heck is Els?? so disappointing...
                    Winston Churchill

Comment

yeah...sergio is playing really well; his putting is just amazing. hamilton is playing some awesome golf too. i'd like to see these guys continue with this level of play but the weather is supposed to change for the worse. that should make for some challenging conditions. can't wait.
                      Jaydog

Comment

Originally posted by Ego Woods
                        Goosen and Woods at -4....so far so good ....Adam Scott is another player I like.....very solid and consistent player.....

Comment

I like Scott too. He's got the same swing as Tiger did back in 2000. Due to the fact that Butch Harmon is Scotts swing coach now. Battle of the young guys would be neat. Sergio, Tiger and Scott. I'm still pulling for Els. He's at 3 under. Anyone but an American to win would make me happy!
                          Winston Churchill

Comment

Ego...you'd better hope Nordegren doesn't give Tiger that rub he's been looking for...cause if that's the case then he's playing cross-eyed the rest of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Stablefordvet
                              Ego...you'd better hope Nordegren doesn't give Tiger that rub he's been looking for...cause if that's the case then he's playing cross-eyed the rest of the way.
                              didn't they break up?

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X