HD golf simulator projectors

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD golf simulator projectors

Hey Nuts,

Just wondering if anyone knows where there is golf simulators that have HD projectors. The graphics at most are just terrible.

Cheers,

T

Re: HD golf simulator projectors

Kitchener indoor golf club has HD and widescreen
    MEMBER OF THE 2008/2011/2014/2016TGN/OGF RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Most are all HD! Where are you playing?

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor59 View Post
        Hey Nuts,
        Just wondering if anyone knows where there is golf simulators that have HD projectors. The graphics at most are just terrible.
        Cheers, T
        I would say the graphics at most are fantastic, now if you are playing 10 year old programming/machines, not so much.
        Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Max's Sports World, Lake Shore Links and Bank 9 HD and any golf town I have been too.... compared to the videos I see online of true HD projectors none of these even come close.

Comment

Max's Sports World, Lake Shore Links and Bank 9 HD and any golf town I have been too.... compared to the videos I see online of true HD projectors none of these even come close.
            I think the reason you don't see many in a commercial setting is because of the high traffic these places get, and it wouldn't be worth it for them to spend the premium on a higher grade projector as the wear and tear would eat up the projector!

Most of the places we install a nice projector that shoots at 1080p are in residential homes! =)
            Larrycheunggolf.com

Comment

With our 6 sims, 5 have the standard Sony projector from HD Golf. On our larger booth, we have an upgraded Sony laser projector and the colours pop more and there is increased definition in the imagery. Unlike the others where the bulb will eventually burn out (e.g. after 3000 hours), the laser will go for something like 20,000 hours but once it dies, it dies.
              FarAway Greens Indoor Golf
              3070 Mainway, Unit 13-14
              Burlington, Ontario
              Social Media: @farawaygreens
              www.farawaygreens.ca

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays