Collapse

Deals for seniors?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deals for seniors?

Does anyone know of above average green fee deals for senior golfers in the GTA? Also do any courses begin senior rates at age 50?

Re: Deals for seniors?

Not sure what you consider to be an above average deal so can't comment on that. They mostly start at 60, some could e a little older than that but none of the courses that I am aware of offer senior rates at 50. They are generally for restricted times as well, typically weekday mornings but not always. Check the websites.

Comment

I have seen some course memberships offer senior rates at age 55 ,some don't even offer senior rates. I would recommend checking their websites since they would usually include this information if they offer senior rates.

Comment

Originally posted by orph View Post
        Does anyone know of above average green fee deals for senior golfers in the GTA? Also do any courses begin senior rates at age 50?
        Lol ,55 is the least you will see for a senior rate in the gta.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I did check out MANY websites, and the lowest senior age was 55, including at Maples of Ballantrae which is fairly close to my neck of the woods.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
          X