Collapse

Dubai Desert Classic

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dubai Desert Classic

Have not checked this properly but I am pretty sure Tiger has shattered Jack's record of most WD's from all golf events.
    Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Re: Dubai Desert Classic

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
      Have not checked this properly but I am pretty sure Tiger has shattered Jack's record of most WD's from all golf events.
      Most definitely, Tiger beats Jack on this one.
      Nicklaus only had 7 WD's in a very long career. Dubai was already Tiger's 9th WD of his professional career.

But Tiger isn't even close to the record on this one, as there are a few others, including notables Arnold Palmer, Johnny Miller, and Lee Trevino, who had more WD's over their careers (Tiger might catch some of them as most of their withdrawals came after age 40, but I suspect Tiger's back problems will cause him to retire earlier than these others).

Tiger will never (at least I hope never) catch John Daly who has at least 38 WD's.
      Last edited by multimut; Feb 5, 2017, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

There are no members with birthdays today.

Working...
      X