Golftown Taylormade M Sale

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Golftown Taylormade M Sale

Originally posted by Dent08 View Post
    Is there an option to custom order shafts for the 2016 M1 still? I want the fairway but not really interested in the stock shaft. Anyone had any experiences with GT helping you out?
    Nope. Asked about that before picking up my 3w. I'll be picking up a shaft or two to experiment with.

rgk5 also confirms this.

Comment

Originally posted by JSGolf View Post
      Usually better in every way..... insane upgrade shafts on spot. Just a better retailer all around wouldn't you say?
      I haven't actually dealt with Sportsyard or seen there deals but they aren't really the same thing. They seem to sell demo/closeout clubs at a bargain price. That is all well and good. Same with the upgraded shafts, that is all well and good. Can you actually get verified numbers when you test them? Do they bring a GC2/Foresight/Trackman/radar system to the range so you can see which one you are hitting better? Our eyes can be deceiving...too many guys have told me they hit a drive 300 yards only for it to be about 15 yards short of me and I'm MAYBE 275 off the tee (verified).

Great for them for selling used/brand new demos at a discount with upgraded shafts, but without being able to show which one is better, with a 30 day playability guarantee, that also sells new/sale/clearance apparel, shoes, bags, accessories, equipment, balls, etc. I wouldn't say one is superior to the other as they are vastly different entities. It'd be like comparing a used car lot to the Ford Plant. They don't do the same thing.

Comment

Bought an M1 at the Sportsyard sale....labeled as a demo but had a completely unmarked face, sole and crown. Appeared to be new condition to me....they changed out the stiff shaft for a regular, gave me a wrench and headcover as well....$269. I'm a satisfied customer.....good guys to deal with.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
        X