Collapse

Honda Snow Blower- Brand New

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Snow Blower- Brand New

I won this at an auction. I haven't picked it up yet.- it is brand new and at a Honda dealer. I usually pay someone to clear my snow. If anyone is interested I will take $900 firm. It retails for $1099-$1199 plus tax. Pick up is in the Weston Road/401 area. Below is a description od the snow blower.

"Compact and convenient, the all new HS720CS offers the performance of a larger snow blower with the benefits of a single stage unit. At only 42.2 kg (93.0 lb), the HS720CS is lightweight and manoeuvrable. This 120 VAC, electric-start snowblower is powered by a powerful, easy to start and fuel efficient GC190, 4-stroke, overhead cam (OHC) Honda premium residential engine and it clears a 20-inch (50.8-cm) path. Since the auger-assist drive helps pull you along on most surfaces and cleans close to the surface without damaging it, it is perfect for walkways, paved and interlocking-stone driveways.

Other standard features include a convenient and simple Snow Director chute controls for quick and easy control of distance and direction adjustments (up, down, left or right), an 10-m (32.8-ft.) maximum-throw distance,* and a quick-release single-lever auger control. Also standard is a compact design with a two-piece, folding control handle for easy transport and storage.

*Throw distance varies with snow conditions.

Additional Features:
    ● High capacity snow removal - up to 45 metric tons/hr (50 tons/hr)
    ● Extra large starter grip to accommodate gloves or mittens
    ● Large fuel cap and fuel opening make it easy to re-fuel, even with gloves on
    ● Designed for ease of maintenance. Draining the engine oil and fuel are easy.
    ● The spark plug is very easy to acess for replacement.
    ● Durable metal chute and auger with replaceable rubber paddles."
Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
X