Collapse

Final 2016 Video Blogs - The Links at Bodega Harbour and Tayman Park in CA

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final 2016 Video Blogs - The Links at Bodega Harbour and Tayman Park in CA

Final golf outing of 2016 and it ended the best way possible - beautiful scenery, great weather, and a lot of great shots!

On Wednesday we took a trip to the Pacific Coast to play 18 at the Links at Bodega Harbour. not as famous as Pebble Beach but if you want to golf alongside the ocean and beaches with great views on every hole - then Bodega Harbour has it all.

My favorite holes were
    • #5 - Downhill 3-shot Par 5 that you play blind on all 3 shots
    • #16 Short dog leg par 4 where you can drive the green and it is built on marshes so you need to take a boardwalk to reach the hole
    • #18 - Long par 4 with an elevated approach shot down to the small green buildt on the beaches and provides gorgeous views of the Pacific

On Thursday morning I went to play 9 practice holes at Tayman Park in Healdsburg. It was built on a hill similar to Uplands and it was designed by Alistair MacKenzie (Augusta, Cypress Point) in 1928 so I had to play it. Well lets just say the course was super short and had many short par 4's and 5's so I managed to shoot some crazy low scores!

Bettinardi BEBG-1501 Staff Bag (Riding 14 Clubs)
    TRPX S-013 1W 9.5 | RomaRo Ray Type-R 5W+ 17 & UT 19 | United SBB1 Tour 3-PW & SBW2 53/57 | Bettinardi Queen Bee #6

Honma CB-3202 Stand Bag (Walking 12 Clubs)
    Baldo 8C Craft Brassy 2W 13 | George Spirit GTFW 5W 18 | Honma TW-U 21 & TW717M 4-PW | Romaro Alcobaca Stream Tour 58 | Bettinardi BB35

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
X