Indoor Golf Hamilton- Top of Your Game

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indoor Golf Hamilton- Top of Your Game

Hello nuts,

Firstly I would like to introduce myself. My name is James Reitzel, I have been a golf nut since the age of 12 and have competed in junior golf internationally and more recently on the Great Lakes Tour and CCPT this summer. It has been my dream for quite sometime to build a complete service indoor golf facility and that's exactly what I have done for you guys !

I am writing here to inform you all of a brand new indoor facility located at 2289 Barton St E Hamilton, Ont.

Here at Top of Your Game we have 4 massive simulator bays equipped with E6 software featuring 87 courses from around the world.

In addition to our simulators we have created a 3000 sq ft dedicated short game area, equipped with a large putting green running at 10' on the stimpmeter and a separate chipping green. The "Performance Studio" as we call it has 3 different cuts of fringe to heavy rough to allow you to hit shots from varying lies !

This area also has an indoor driving range set up with 4 bays into heavy impact netting, perfect for simply working on drills or for those super tight lie chip shots.

In addition to all of this I have a excellent instructor Ryan Corbin ( member here ) heading up instruction. Ryan and I will be producing lots of video content for you on the best ways to use the Performance Studio and how you can improve your game.

The Simulator's also have a Multi-Sport feature that allows you to play all major sports. You can shoot a real hockey puck at a virtual goalie, kick a real soccer ball ect.

In addition the facility has a massive 16' by 9' Projector screen, with a lounge seating area. We encourage anyone that visits us to make themselves at home and engage with us or other customers. We love to talk and share stories about this game we all love !

See you there Nuts !

You can get more information and book online at the following links:

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Performance Studio Video Here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flfl2LsJ8hg

Last edited by TopofYourGame; Feb 16, 2017, 07:04 PM.
    Hamilton's Only Indoor Golf Centre

Connect with us here:
    www.topofyourgame.ca
    www.facebook.com/topofyourgame
    www.ryancorbingolf.com
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flfl2LsJ8hg
Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays