/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

GOLF BALLS-LOTS OF MOST TYPES-WHERE YOU USUALLY GET A BIT MORE THAN YOU PAY FOR!

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GOLF BALLS-LOTS OF MOST TYPES-WHERE YOU USUALLY GET A BIT MORE THAN YOU PAY FOR!

bump this up

Originally posted by seetrout699 View Post
    -bump this up

[COLOR="Magenta"]PLEASE USE MY PERSONAL EMAIL

seetrout699@yahoo.ca

phone don 905-731-0491 - dvp/404 and steeles avenue area- if i did not return your message i did not get it because of recent voicemail difficulties with rogers- please call back
    ================================================== =========

AVAILABLE PRETTY WELL ANYTIME YOU WANT WITH NOTICE, NOW THAT THE GOLF SEASON IS OVER

================================================== =======================

EVERYTHING THAT I SELL IS IN MINT CONDITION EXCEPT FOR RANGE BALLS AND HIT-A-WAYS AND ITEMS THAT ARE SPECIFIED AS OTHERWISE- YOU MAY ALSO PICK AND CHOOSE THE BALLS YOU LIKE THE BEST EXCEPT FOR THE RANGE BALLS AND HIT-A-WAYS WHICH ARE PRE-PACKAGED

I DO NOT DO SALES REQUIRING SHIPPING - thank you for all who have asked but I do not do sight unseen sales involving shipping- SORRY, SORRY, SORRY!!!- i am retired, this is a one man operation operating out of my garage, margins are thin and supply is often limited and thanks to you I am busier than I ever imagined that I would be- at this stage of retirement obtaining payment in advance, picking out the best of the golf balls for you, packing the golf balls and delivering the golf balls to the shipper is far more than i am prepared to do when mostly i want to play golf [hopefully better in 2014] - everyone eventually comes to toronto- load up when you come

================================================== =================

PROV1S/PROV1XS [large supply in all price categories ]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I go out of my way to have a large stock of Prov1s/Prov1xs and generally have 2,000-5,000 in stock. Currently I have 3000+ prov1s on hand with at least 1000 balls in each price category, the only item being in somewhat short supply is mint quality prov1xs [200]. Most importantly for you the buyer is that the average quality of the SBM and SW categories has been significantly upgraded as balls get downgraded from higher priced categories and as additional balls arrive. .

mint condition - $1.75/ball [ONLY ABOUT 200 PROV1XS REMAIN] [yes you can actually get 3 dozen for the same price as purchasing 1 dozen new]- many of these are in the ultra-mint one-hit wonder category

shade below mint condition [SBM]-UPGRADE ALERT $1.00/ball - very limited signs of useage, a minimal scuff or bruise- most accomplished golfers would not remove these from play unless they have a $500 ball budget- according to a Class A professional who buys these from me he scores as well with these as with new ones or mints and really cannot tell the difference in how the ball plays
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

slightly wounded condition [SW]- UPGRADE ALERT -105 balls for $40, 50 balls for $20 [obviously scuffed or bruised and showing signs of useage] you are getting more than a dozen balls here for the price of 1 new one -if you lose more than 5 or 6 balls a round or are a beginner golfer and want more $ for green fees maybe you should at least look at these when you come to see me - no they are not a perfect 6 like myself but they are not that bad either- you might be pleasantly surprised that you can play cosmetically imperfect but very hitable and playable prov1s for 40c/ball - that is about 12 balls for the price of a new one

================================================== ==============

MID-RANGE TO TOUR LEVEL BALLS

note- bulk purchases from balls off the highest-end courses seldom yield more than 1% mint condition balls in any of the ball types indicated below - DO NOT WAIT IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT ANY OF THE BELOW AND YOU SEE THEM LISTED - limited supply usually means less than 50 balls so the 1st purchaser often purchases the entire supply . Due to demand exceeding supply I am usually short of [or sold out ] of the following ball types- balls 1st introduced in 2014, all mid-range to tour level tour yellow balls, z stars, b330s, lethals, bridgestone e series etc.

PLENTY OF THE FOLLOWING - usually means 70 balls+

VELOCITY- 75C [about 100]
    BRIDGESTONE E5, E6, E7 SERIES- 65C [about 200]
    ROCKETBALLZ -50C -high numbers[ about 100]
    PENTAS - $1 [about 100]

LIMITED SUPPLY- usually means 25- 70 balls which means that the 1st buyer often takes them all

CALLAWAY HEX BLACK- $1.00
    NIKE 20X1S- $1.00

SOLD OUT or less than 25 balls
    NXT TOUR, NXT TOUR S- 75C when available [thank you Peter]
    SRIXON Z STAR MIX- $1 when available
    MID-RANGE TO TOUR LEVEL YELLOW BALLS- 65c to $1 when available
    LETHALS- $1 when available
    BRIDGESTONE B330 MIX- $1 when available
    HEX CHROME, HEX CHROME+ [ thank you Gordon]- $1 when available
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE - SBM [shade-below-mint] tour level balls- 50 balls for $20, 105 balls for $40- You may pick and choose. These are mostly z-stars, pentas, lethals, b330s, 20x1s, prior generation callaway tours and hexs.

================================================== ===================

THE PACKAGES- LOOK AFTER YOUR ENTIRE GOLF BALL NEEDS FOR 2015 FOR $25 OR $35

100 BALL PACKAGE- $35- MINT - nike mix, callaway mix, taylormade mix, titleist mix, srixon mix- each type is in separate bins- however you may take any combination/makes you wish- any ball types [such as tour balls or higher priced balls] indicated separately in the section above are not generally included here, however if they are they will not be in mint condition - you may take any combination of makes to reach 100 balls eg. 33 nike, 33 ladies, 34 taylormade [less than 100 ball quantities are available at 50c/ball]

100 BALL PACKAGE- $25- MINT- topflites, pinnacles, precepts, maxflis, wilsons, ultras- these are all mixed together and are not separately sorted

========================================

HIGH QUALITY RANGE BALLS- 2500 balls available right now for $425 - 17c/ball - these balls are at worst mildly scuffed or bruised and at best are in the lower levels of mint condition - they are superior in condition to what you will find at all but the highest class of driving range that replace their entire ball supply each year- these all have a black permanent marker stripe hand painted around the golf ball [if required] to indicate that it is a range ball and to help reduce theft- if you need these for a simulator and do not want them striped just ask [same price] sorry but there is no price flexibility for larger purchases. I have no difficulty in selling whatever I have,[ although I do try to have 3,000- 4,000 available as unsold inventory], furthermore these balls are already a steal

[B][B]HIT-A-WAY BALLS- [B]500 for $45 available right now[/B] 9c/ball- [COLOR="magenta"][B]- [B]- these are too rough or used to sell as high quality range balls - all are scuffed or bruised or discolored or well used but they do not have the dimples worn off and they are very hitable- some driving ranges find these good enough to mix in with the higher quality range balls above- most are washed/cleaned or at least relatively clean

Comment

• Re: GOLF BALLS-LOTS OF MOST TYPES-WHERE YOU USUALLY GET A BIT MORE THAN YOU PAY FOR!

bump this up

-bump this up

seetrout699@yahoo.ca

phone don 905-731-0491 - dvp/404 and steeles avenue area- if i did not return your message i did not get it because of recent voicemail difficulties with rogers- please call back

AVAILABLE PRETTY WELL ANYTIME YOU WANT WITH NOTICE, NOW THAT THE GOLF SEASON IS OVER

EVERYTHING THAT I SELL IS IN MINT CONDITION EXCEPT FOR RANGE BALLS AND HIT-A-WAYS AND ITEMS THAT ARE SPECIFIED AS OTHERWISE- YOU MAY ALSO PICK AND CHOOSE THE BALLS YOU LIKE THE BEST EXCEPT FOR THE RANGE BALLS AND HIT-A-WAYS WHICH ARE PRE-PACKAGED

I DO NOT DO SALES REQUIRING SHIPPING - thank you for all who have asked but I do not do sight unseen sales involving shipping- SORRY, SORRY, SORRY!!!- i am retired, this is a one man operation operating out of my garage, margins are thin and supply is often limited and thanks to you I am busier than I ever imagined that I would be- at this stage of retirement obtaining payment in advance, picking out the best of the golf balls for you, packing the golf balls and delivering the golf balls to the shipper is far more than i am prepared to do when mostly i want to play golf [hopefully better in 2014] - everyone eventually comes to toronto- load up when you come

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I go out of my way to have a large stock of Prov1s/Prov1xs and generally have 2,000-5,000 in stock. Currently I have 3000+ prov1s on hand with at least 1000 balls in each price category, the only item being in somewhat short supply is mint quality prov1xs [200]. Most importantly for you the buyer is that the average quality of the SBM and SW categories has been significantly upgraded as balls get downgraded from higher priced categories and as additional balls arrive. .

mint condition - $1.75/ball [ONLY ABOUT 200 PROV1XS REMAIN] [yes you can actually get 3 dozen for the same price as purchasing 1 dozen new]- many of these are in the ultra-mint one-hit wonder category

shade below mint condition [SBM]-UPGRADE ALERT $1.00/ball - very limited signs of useage, a minimal scuff or bruise- most accomplished golfers would not remove these from play unless they have a $500 ball budget- according to a Class A professional who buys these from me he scores as well with these as with new ones or mints and really cannot tell the difference in how the ball plays
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

slightly wounded condition [SW]- UPGRADE ALERT -105 balls for $40, 50 balls for $20 [obviously scuffed or bruised and showing signs of useage] you are getting more than a dozen balls here for the price of 1 new one -if you lose more than 5 or 6 balls a round or are a beginner golfer and want more $ for green fees maybe you should at least look at these when you come to see me - no they are not a perfect 6 like myself but they are not that bad either- you might be pleasantly surprised that you can play cosmetically imperfect but very hitable and playable prov1s for 40c/ball - that is about 12 balls for the price of a new one

note- bulk purchases from balls off the highest-end courses seldom yield more than 1% mint condition balls in any of the ball types indicated below - DO NOT WAIT IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT ANY OF THE BELOW AND YOU SEE THEM LISTED - limited supply usually means less than 50 balls so the 1st purchaser often purchases the entire supply . Due to demand exceeding supply I am usually short of [or sold out ] of the following ball types- balls 1st introduced in 2014, all mid-range to tour level tour yellow balls, z stars, b330s, lethals, bridgestone e series etc.

PLENTY OF THE FOLLOWING - usually means 70 balls+

ROCKETBALLZ -50C -high numbers[ about 100]
      PENTAS - $1 [about 100]
      NIKE 20X1S- $1 - [about 100] included with these are small number of RZN blacks, reds, platinums and whites]

LIMITED SUPPLY- usually means 25- 70 balls which means that the 1st buyer often takes them all

CALLAWAY HEX BLACK- $1.00

NXT TOUR, NXT TOUR S- 75C when available [thank you Peter]
      SRIXON Z STAR MIX- $1 when available
      LETHALS- $1 when available
      HEX CHROME, HEX CHROME+ [ thank you Gordon]- $1 when available

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE - SBM [shade-below-mint] tour level balls- 50 balls for $20, 105 balls for $40- You may pick and choose. These are mostly z-stars, pentas, lethals, b330s, 20x1s, prior generation callaway tours and hexs.

100 BALL PACKAGE- $35- MINT - nike mix, callaway mix, taylormade mix, titleist mix, srixon mix- each type is in separate bins- however you may take any combination/makes you wish- any ball types [such as tour balls or higher priced balls] indicated separately in the section above are not generally included here, however if they are they will not be in mint condition - you may take any combination of makes to reach 100 balls eg. 33 nike, 33 ladies, 34 taylormade [less than 100 ball quantities are available at 50c/ball]

100 BALL PACKAGE- $25- MINT- topflites, pinnacles, precepts, maxflis, wilsons, ultras- these are all mixed together and are not separately sorted

HIGH QUALITY RANGE BALLS- 2500 balls available right now for $425 - 17c/ball - these balls are at worst mildly scuffed or bruised and at best are in the lower levels of mint condition - they are superior in condition to what you will find at all but the highest class of driving range that replace their entire ball supply each year- these all have a black permanent marker stripe hand painted around the golf ball [if required] to indicate that it is a range ball and to help reduce theft- if you need these for a simulator and do not want them striped just ask [same price] sorry but there is no price flexibility for larger purchases. I have no difficulty in selling whatever I have,[ although I do try to have 3,000- 4,000 available as unsold inventory], furthermore these balls are already a steal

[B][B]HIT-A-WAY BALLS- [B]500 for $45 available right now[/B] 9c/ball- [COLOR="magenta"][B]- [B]- these are too rough or used to sell as high quality range balls - all are scuffed or bruised or discolored or well used but they do not have the dimples worn off and they are very hitable- some driving ranges find these good enough to mix in with the higher quality range balls above- most are washed/cleaned or at least relatively clean

Comment

bump this again

seetrout699@yahoo.ca

mint condition - $1.75/ball -1000 balls-[ONLY ABOUT 200 PROV1XS REMAIN] [yes you can actually get 3 dozen for the same price as purchasing 1 dozen new]- many of these are in the ultra-mint one-hit wonder category

shade below mint condition [SBM]-UPGRADE ALERT $1.00/ball -1500 balls- very limited signs of useage, a minimal scuff or bruise- most accomplished golfers would not remove these from play unless they have a $500 ball budget- according to a Class A professional who buys these from me he scores as well with these as with new ones or mints and really cannot tell the difference in how the ball plays

slightly wounded condition [SW]- UPGRADE ALERT -105 balls for $40, 50 balls for $20- 1000 balls- [obviously scuffed or bruised and showing signs of useage] you are getting more than a dozen balls here for the price of 1 new one -if you lose more than 5 or 6 balls a round or are a beginner golfer and want more $ for green fees maybe you should at least look at these when you come to see me - no they are not a perfect 6 like myself but they are not that bad either- you might be pleasantly surprised that you can play cosmetically imperfect but very hitable and playable prov1s for 40c/ball - that is about 12 balls for the price of a new one

PLENTY OF THE FOLLOWING - usually means 100 balls+

ROCKETBALLZ -50C -high numbers[ about 300]
        PENTAS - $1 [about 100]- included with these are a very small number of Lethals, Tour Preferreds, Project A and Project X
        NIKE 20X1S- $1 - [about 100] included with these are small number of RZN blacks, reds, platinums and whites
        CALLAWAY HEX BLACK- $1 [about 100]
        NXT TOURS - 75C [about 100]

CALLAWAY HEX CHROME AND HEX CHROME+ - $1.00
        SRIXON Z STAR MIX- $1

[B][B]HIT-A-WAY BALLS- price being increased on these jan 1st- 500 for $45 available right now9c/ball- [COLOR="magenta"][B]- [B]- these are too rough or used to sell as high quality range balls - all are scuffed or bruised or discolored or well used but they do not have the dimples worn off and they are very hitable- some driving ranges find these good enough to mix in with the higher quality range balls above- most are washed/cleaned or at least relatively clean

Comment

bump this up

-bump this up

seetrout699@yahoo.ca

AVAILABLE PRETTY WELL ANYTIME YOU WANT NOW THAT THE GOLF SEASON IS OVER

mint condition - $1.75/ball -1000 balls-[ONLY ABOUT 200 PROV1XS REMAIN] [yes you can actually get 3 dozen for the same price as purchasing 1 dozen new]- many of these are in the ultra-mint one-hit wonder category

shade below mint condition [SBM]-UPGRADE ALERT $1.00/ball -1500 balls- very limited signs of useage, a minimal scuff or bruise- most accomplished golfers would not remove these from play unless they have a $500 ball budget- according to a Class A professional who buys these from me he scores as well with these as with new ones or mints and really cannot tell the difference in how the ball plays

slightly wounded condition [SW]- UPGRADE ALERT -105 balls for $40, 50 balls for $20- 1000 balls- [obviously scuffed or bruised and showing signs of useage] you are getting more than a dozen balls here for the price of 1 new one -if you lose more than 5 or 6 balls a round or are a beginner golfer and want more $ for green fees maybe you should at least look at these when you come to see me - no they are not a perfect 6 like myself but they are not that bad either- you might be pleasantly surprised that you can play cosmetically imperfect but very hitable and playable prov1s for 40c/ball - that is about 12 balls for the price of a new one

PRE-PACKAGED DEAL- $25- 52 Nike Rzn-x and Nike Rzn [softer feel]- about 75% are the Rzn-x - 41 are mint, 11 are SBM and are in real good condition and 1 mint quality one hit wonder prov1 as a throw-in - new ones on ebay seem to be selling at about $30 US$

PENTAS - $1 [about 100]- included with these are a very small number of Lethals, Tour Preferreds, Project A and Project X
          NIKE 20X1S- $1 - [about 100] included with these are small number of RZN blacks, reds, platinums and whites

SRIXON Z STAR MIX- $1

[B][B]HIT-A-WAY BALLS- price being increased on these jan 1st- 500 for $45 available right now9c/ball- [COLOR="magenta"][B]- [B]- these are too rough or used to sell as high quality range balls - all are scuffed or bruised or discolored or well used but they do not have the dimples worn off and they are very hitable- some driving ranges find these good enough to mix in with the higher quality range balls above- most are washed/cleaned or at least relatively clean

Comment

bump this up

-bump this up

seetrout699@yahoo.ca

PRE-PACKAGED DEAL- $25- 52 Nike Rzn-x and Nike Rzn [softer feel]- about 75% are the Rzn-x - 41 are mint, 11 are SBM and are in real good condition and 1 mint quality one hit wonder prov1 as a throw-in - new ones on ebay seem to be selling at about $30 US$

SRIXON Z STAR MIX- $1

Comment

new ad coming around new years

-bump this up

seetrout699@yahoo.ca

I DO NOT DO SIGHT UNSEEN SALES REQUIRING SHIPPING - thank you for all who have asked - SORRY, SORRY, SORRY!!!- - the reasons for this are many but include time, effort, low margins, short supply etc.

SRIXON Z STAR MIX- $1

Comment

bump this

-bump this up

AFTER `140 ROLLS AND OVER 10,000 VIEWS YOU DESERVE A NEW AD, SO THIS ONE WILL BE CLOSED AND REPLACED AROUND JANUARY 1ST- NO PROMISES BUT THE ONLY ITEM GOING UP FOR SURE IN PRICE FOR 2015 ARE THE HIT-A-WAYS/COTTAGE BALLS SINCE ADVANCE ORDERS FOR APRIL FAR EXCEED SUPPLY ON THOSE- ALSO I EXPECT TO BE AWAY FROM APPROX. DEC 22ND TO DEC 28TH SO IF YOU ARE PLANNING A TRIP AND NEED BALLS......... ALSO I EXPECT TO BE AWAY FOR 2 WEEKS STARTING IN THE MID JANUARY TIME FRAME

seetrout699@yahoo.ca

I DO NOT DO SIGHT UNSEEN SALES REQUIRING SHIPPING - thank you for all who have asked - SORRY, SORRY, SORRY!!!- - the reasons for this are many but include time, effort, low margins, short supply etc.

SRIXON Z STAR MIX- $1

Comment

bump this up

-bump this up

AFTER `140 ROLLS AND OVER 10,000 VIEWS YOU DESERVE A NEW AD, SO THIS ONE WILL BE CLOSED AND REPLACED AROUND JANUARY 1ST- NO PROMISES BUT THE ONLY ITEM GOING UP FOR SURE IN PRICE FOR 2015 ARE THE HIT-A-WAYS/COTTAGE BALLS SINCE ADVANCE ORDERS FOR APRIL FAR EXCEED SUPPLY ON THOSE- ALSO I EXPECT TO BE AWAY FROM APPROX. DEC 22ND TO DEC 28TH SO IF YOU ARE PLANNING A TRIP AND NEED BALLS......... ALSO I EXPECT TO BE AWAY FOR 2 WEEKS STARTING IN THE MID JANUARY TIME FRAME

seetrout699@yahoo.ca

SRIXON Z STAR MIX- $1

Comment

bump this up

-bump this up

AFTER `140 ROLLS AND OVER 10,000 VIEWS YOU DESERVE A NEW AD, SO THIS ONE WILL BE CLOSED AND REPLACED AROUND JANUARY 1ST- NO PROMISES BUT THE ONLY ITEM GOING UP FOR SURE IN PRICE FOR 2015 ARE THE HIT-A-WAYS/COTTAGE BALLS SINCE ADVANCE ORDERS FOR APRIL FAR EXCEED SUPPLY ON THOSE- IF YOU ARE PLANNING A TRIP AND NEED BALLS......... I EXPECT TO BE AWAY FOR 2 WEEKS STARTING IN THE MID JANUARY TIME FRAME

seetrout699@yahoo.ca

SRIXON Z STAR MIX- $1

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                    X