• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story about stolen club recovery

Read this thought I would share.
    http://www.golfwrx.com/434854/how-i-...en-golf-clubs/

Re: Story about stolen club recovery

Love the closing paragraph ...
    Believe me, a lot of effort was expended here. When I’m standing over that 6-foot putt for 69 and my first ever round in the sixties, hopefully I’ll say it was worth all the trouble and drain the putt.

Comment

Cool story. Reminds me of how I got my clubs back when they were stolen years ago. It's a little more involved, but at least I didn't have to face the thief. Sometimes, things just work themselves out.
      U. S. Air Force, Retired

Comment

Originally posted by goshawk View Post
        Cool story. Reminds me of how I got my clubs back when they were stolen years ago. It's a little more involved, but at least I didn't have to face the thief. Sometimes, things just work themselves out.
        your story will allways be cool

Comment

interesting read, and then it just ends....was expecting more
          Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

That's what makes the story about the $5,000 clubs last month more interesting, and sad.

The police would rather not get involved, even on open and shut cases. You have to do a great deal of leg work just to get them to do anything, have unique/expensive items to retrieve and to have found the stolen clubs on-line and set up a meeting.

Seems easier to just make an insurance claim.

Comment

Originally posted by gotogolf View Post
              That's what makes the story about the $5,000 clubs last month more interesting, and sad.

The police would rather not get involved, even on open and shut cases. You have to do a great deal of leg work just to get them to do anything, have unique/expensive items to retrieve and to have found the stolen clubs on-line and set up a meeting.

Seems easier to just make an insurance claim.
              my problem as well as others, I'm sure, is that I'm not sure I could find another set of the irons I play. its not always about the value. a bunch of things in my bag COULD NOT BE REPLACED. insurance cant help with that

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X