Collapse

Paris grand golf conditions

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris grand golf conditions

40$ with cart ain't a bad price at all for a morning round so was wondering what conditions here were like? Was gunna give cope a go tomm morning but dad has wanted to try this one out so figured id ask the nuts.

Re: Paris grand golf conditions

Chat about your favourite, best and worse Toronto golf courses. Share experiences or ask questions about Golf Courses and Country Clubs in the GTA, Ontario, Canada, or top golf travel destinations.

Comment

Anyone play there THIS year?

How are the Greens?
      Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Sorry I can't update anyone on conditions this year, but this course has been rumored to be the next on the block for an axing forever...anyone know if Paris is going to turn into houses anytime soon and why it hasn't already? (I'm not saying it's bad, it's just been rumored for at least 15 years)

Comment

Originally posted by AverageJoe View Post
          Sorry I can't update anyone on conditions this year, but this course has been rumored to be the next on the block for an axing forever...anyone know if Paris is going to turn into houses anytime soon and why it hasn't already? (I'm not saying it's bad, it's just been rumored for at least 15 years)
          I thought since Golf North took over it was on more stable footing.

Playing there Saturday morning.

I like the layout, I know it has more than a few quirky holes

Comment

I have played it a few times this year. It's in great shape so far and can only see it getting better. Greens are decent, not slow but not too fast yet. Fairways are firm, and tees are in good shape. I'd give it a 8/10 which is good for this early in the season. Enjoy! Ps I hate #8 lol

Comment

Played there Friday, and course was in excellent condition for this time of year! But quite surprising, we went off in late morning, and next closest group was about 8 holes behind us!

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedCoupe View Post
                I have played it a few times this year. It's in great shape so far and can only see it getting better. Greens are decent, not slow but not too fast yet. Fairways are firm, and tees are in good shape. I'd give it a 8/10 which is good for this early in the season. Enjoy! Ps I hate #8 lol
                Thanks, it was in very good shape for this time of year. We started at 8:40am on Saturday and finished at 12:10pm. Great pace, and a terrific day, capped-off of course by lunch at Camp 31

Comment

Played it last week. Was in good shape for this time of year.It was empty when we played it as well, not sure what GN is thinking with their green fee strategy this year. Have grown to like the course after accepting it's quirkiness.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
                    Thanks, it was in very good shape for this time of year. We started at 8:40am on Saturday and finished at 12:10pm. Great pace, and a terrific day, capped-off of course by lunch at Camp 31
                    Say hi next time....I do marshall/starter duties there every Saturday morning! Glad you enjoyed your round.

Jamie

Comment

Originally posted by Sass View Post
                      Say hi next time....I do marshall/starter duties there every Saturday morning! Glad you enjoyed your round.

Jamie
                      Were you our starter? I was with my friend (brown guy), I was driving and I asked the starter for a scorecard

Comment

The ribs?

_______
                        NQRfPT

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelR View Post
                          The ribs?

the Pulled Pork & a Thornbury cider!

Comment

Were you our starter? I was with my friend (brown guy), I was driving and I asked the starter for a scorecard
                            No I was marshalling that day.....I would have been the one driving around telling you to hurry up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sass View Post
                              No I was marshalling that day.....I would have been the one driving around telling you to hurry up lol.
                              Younger guy, my buddy asked you something to do with GPS?

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X