Collapse

CARL LOHREN - ONE MOVE TO BETTER GOLF

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CARL LOHREN - ONE MOVE TO BETTER GOLF

I was scouring you tube looking for videos to address my open shoulder issue when I came across this. I tried this at the range yesterday and it worked. Further research I saw his book "One Move to Better GOlf". Has anyone ever read it and if so what is your opinion.

WHAT SITS ON MY CLIC-GEAR
    Alpha Golf C830.4 SP700 Plasma 10* Platinum 65 gr
    Alpha Golf Version 5 3wd 15* Platinum 65gr
    Alpha Golf C830 19* Platinum 60 gr
    Alpha C2 Fly 4- G/W Platinum 60 gr
    Snake Eyes 675 WB 54* & 58* FST 90 gr
    Heavy Putter A1 33"
    " The secret is in the dirt "....... Ben Hogan

Re: CARL LOHREN - ONE MOVE TO BETTER GOLF

He has written two books. The first, and best, is the one in your title. It is an excellent book, and was a huge seller when it was published in the 70's. There is also a 60 minute VHS tape based on the book. The advice still works in the more "modern" swing and I recommend reading this classic. I suggest getting the traditional sized hardcover edition. The paperback version is pocket size, so it is more challenging to see the photos. Both are available new or used at Amazon, etc.

A few years ago I took a couple hour lesson with him. Lots of great advice that I still try to employ. He is a wonderful man and was considered to be quite the player in his day. You have found a gem.

Comment

Re: CARL LOHREN - ONE MOVE TO BETTER GOLF

Here is a link from a June, 2016 Golf Digest article that featured Carl. Enjoy.

This one move from Carl Lohren, author of the best-selling book One Move to Better Golf, can make all the difference in your game. In this article we revisit the original piece and add some updates to help you get your swing on trackā€”and become automatic.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
      X