Collapse

Big Break episodes...

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big Break episodes...

this had to be the worst big break from the pack. the finale sucked and it almost looked like neither player wanted to win.

Comment

Originally posted by dimitrib View Post
      this had to be the worst big break from the pack. the finale sucked and it almost looked like neither player wanted to win.
      agree. i hate when there is no real drama and one guy is so shaky that he makes the avg guy look like the second coming of nicklaus....a sad end to this edition........
      PING CAMO BAG...
      WEAPONS...
      SRIXON ZX5 10.5
      3W TM M2
      HYB 19 deg Callaway Epic
      5-aw Callaway Epic Forged

SW TM Milled Grind 56
      LW TM MILLED GRIND 60

PUTTER Rotation TM Spider Tour, Scotty np2 ,
      3 ball Fang, RIFE TOUR

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhark View Post
        agree. i hate when there is no real drama and one guy is so shaky that he makes the avg guy look like the second coming of nicklaus....a sad end to this edition........
        I suspect that the producers have overplayed their 'formula' for dramatic shows. That is, they feel compelled to have a real d!ckhead (e.g. Anthony), one or more pretty females who have no chance to win whatsoever, one or two overly-athletic participants who appear to have virtually no golf skills, one funny guy, one guy who is super-serious but completely uninteresting, and the rest are Division III college players from places no one has ever heard of. And, of course, there is often one Canadian who is inevitably photographed holding a hockey stick.

Comment

Does anyone remember the very first Big Break?

There was a middle-age guy named Garrett(?) who talked a big game before anyone had taken a shot. Then, he was among the first (perhaps the first) to be eliminated. He folded like a cheap suit.

Comment

I still enjoyed the series,not as dramatic as the producers wanted,thats just the way golf is.

Comment

The best three players were not in the final IMO...Charlie, Emily and Anthony (still a d-bag). Apparently, there is a WRX member who played with Anthony in junior and said that he is a jerk IRL too...he also won a lot of trophies.

Dave

Comment

Well, I hope Jimmy enjoyed his Big Break win. He didn't fare to well at the Valspar this week. Too bad, I was kinda rooting for him.

Comment

I met this former 'breaker' Randy Block working in a Golf Galaxy in San Antonio a few years back...
                  Last edited by Big Shooter; Aug 25, 2015, 10:27 PM.
                  Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                  X