Collapse

Nike Unitized putter

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nike Unitized putter

Hi all just want to see who plays a Nike Unitized putter. I have a Retro putter and I can honestly say it has taken atleast 5 shots off my game. I'm not that good but I've been consistently breaking 100 since I've gotten this putter. The feel of this putter is unlike anything I've used. I went to golftown last year and compared it with a Scotty Cameron putter and I would say there's is really no difference. (Though I would kill for a Scotty Cameron putter, just can't afford it ) 2 putts are much more common for me now as appose to 3 putts. It took about 2 or 3 rounds until I was totally comfortable with this putter. Since the face is just one piece and not having and insert in the face the ball does come off the club faster that what I was used to. So just wondering what other people thought about this putter.
    TM R7 Super Quad Driver
    Adams A4OS 3 wood
    Adams A4OS 3-5 hybrids
    TM r7 XD 5-AW
    CG14 54* 58*
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select 2.5

Re: Nike Unitized putter

Hello

I bought a NIKE unitized putter when they went down in price last month at GT. So far it hasen't left my golf bag, and in my case i also bought the retro. I also have a circa #1 but find that it's a bit on the light side sometimes and the NIKE works great.

I really believe in the technology that built into the putter, i wouldn't say it has made any HUGE difference in my game but being about a 4-5 capper its just like any other 303 putter like scotty's and PING's but with a welded shaft. As a reference i also own a PING Redwood anser and the circa as mentioned before.

I would say if you get a chance to try one out its worth it. The only mod i made to mine was change the grip to a studio design cameron grip because i like the size and i was good to go.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
    X