Hawk Ridge No Restrictions!

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawk Ridge No Restrictions!

Just picked this up for the weekend!

Amazing golf deals at Hawk Ridge Golf Club in Orillia, and at other golf courses around Ontario. Save on golf near Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara Falls, Kitchener/Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph and More!

Re: Hawk Ridge No Restrictions!

That is a great deal. Free replay with a cart.
    WITB
    9.5 Nike Covert
    15 TM Rocketballz
    3-P Nike Pro Vr Combo
    52,56,60 Nike X3X Wedges
    TM White Smoke

Comment

Great deal and having no restrictions is a big plus. excited to try it out picking up 2 passes
      In the Grey Sun Mountain:

Taylormade R9 Supertri 9.5 S
      Titleist 910F 17* Proforce V2 76S
      Titleist 909H 19* Proforce V2 85S
      R7 TP's 4-PW PX 6.0
      50, 54, 60 Ping Gorge Tours
      Rife Abaco
      Index: 5.2

Comment

The replay is great with this one, you have the option to play their other course so two different 18 hole rounds.

Comment

If you go to the course, they will sell you a coupon book for $6.50 ( with 5 coupons) . Each Meadow book coupon entitles two players to play with cart for $69. You can also buy the Timber Ridge coupon book for $6.50. It also has 5 coupons, each of which entitles 4 players to play with carts for $99!

They are waiving all restrictions on time and are making it good for the entire 2015 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Playthru View Post
            If you go to the course, they will sell you a coupon book for $6.50 ( with 5 coupons) . Each Meadow book coupon entitles two players to play with cart for $69. You can also buy the Timber Ridge coupon book for $6.50. It also has 5 coupons, each of which entitles 4 players to play with carts for $99!

They are waiving all restrictions on time and are making it good for the entire 2015 as well.
            Man, they must be hurting for business. Great for us though.
            WITB
            9.5 Nike Covert
            15 TM Rocketballz
            3-P Nike Pro Vr Combo
            52,56,60 Nike X3X Wedges
            TM White Smoke

Comment

Originally posted by hoganapexplus View Post
              Man, they must be hurting for business. Great for us though.
              They must be hurting but they have not sacrificed on the conditioning and greens, which were beautiful.

Comment

Im 2hrs away from Orillia (Ancaster) and just sold my AP2's to a fine young gent who works in the back shop at HR. He says this is a great deal and the course is in fabulous shape...anyone play it recently?
                My wife's already planning the overnighter to follow so i hope its worth the drive. Wheres a nice play to stay ? Waterfront would be nice....

Comment

Too bad nice golf course, I will play there this week

Comment

I have bias as I once had a Jr. membership there and worked there (a long time ago). The course is not in the condition is was in its heyday, but not many courses are. It is still a great track and they have made a lot of improvements over the years. The greens are as good as I've ever seen them - firm and fast (recently they were a bit spongy and slow). It's a fun course to play and this is a great deal.

The Meadow's Nest is my preferred of the two tracks but the Timber Ridge is good too. They made some improvements to the back nine of the Timber Ridge a few years ago. It's not the "drunk uncle" that some locals might have you believe - both are pretty solid courses for the price (although a bit flat). Either way it's great bang for your buck on the way north.

Comment

Originally posted by gearhead View Post
                      Im 2hrs away from Orillia (Ancaster) and just sold my AP2's to a fine young gent who works in the back shop at HR. He says this is a great deal and the course is in fabulous shape...anyone play it recently?
                      My wife's already planning the overnighter to follow so i hope its worth the drive. Wheres a nice play to stay ? Waterfront would be nice....
                      There isn't really a waterfront hotel that I would recommend to you. The Best Western is pretty solid and close to Tudhope Park. Otherwise the Stonegate Inn and Highwayman Inn are fine if not spectacular. Also try the Mariposa Inn (at Highway 12 and Memorial Drive - not great location but good property). There are some B&B's in town (and some close to the lake) that might work for you. You might also consider a package through Settler's Ghost or Horseshoe.

Comment

Originally posted by gearhead View Post
                        He says this is a great deal and the course is in fabulous shape...anyone play it recently?

I played Hawk Ridge (Meadow Nest) last Friday afternoon via Golf Now...............first time I have ever played the course.............I enjoyed it..............course was in good shape and the greens were incredibly fast.............I found that out the hard way when I three putted the second hole from six feet..............a Webers burger after the round really hit the spot

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                        X