Collapse

Rate the proshop

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rate the proshop

They sound like a married couple love the drama!!!
    Don't Drink & DRive...Don't Even Putt

Comment

Originally posted by tacks451 View Post
      best pro shop and bag drop- Sandestin resort- tunes rocking and the staff was fantastic!!!
      Sandestin is awesome. Great destination. pain to get to though.

Comment

Originally posted by northernpro View Post
        life is a twoway street..if the customer is rude and abrasive,his welcome
        will not be warm and fuzzy..there is a time to 'fire' the customer
        Nice attitude. Yikes. Any repeat business?

Comment

Originally posted by stuckintheoffice View Post
          Reading comprehension is clearly not one of your strengths.

Cdntac take a seat!

Comment

Copetown Woods is always super, that goes for pro shop and all the staff.
            Grand Niagara was also excellent. Blew me away actually.
            Woodington Lake is another one which has been top notch.
            Add Niagara Legends as being v.g.

Willow Valley has been pretty crap of late. It's busy, and cheap, and so I don't care that much. Eagles Nest bag/cart staff were also a bit snarky (pro shop was excellent, strange contrast).

Comment

Originally posted by On_Plane View Post
              Youtube - Resevoir Dogs Tipping Scene.

Changed my life.
              Ok I watched it. So which way did you go? I am guessing you are with Mr Pink on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Lob wedge View Post
                Nice attitude. Yikes. Any repeat business?
                treat me like crap..guess what you receive in return!!

Comment

Originally posted by dmcdam View Post
                  I play Woodington all the time, though not during peak hours. I find the staff super friendly and helpful. Not sure how quick they move things along on a Saturday but Friday mornings are great.

Only ever actually played there that one day, weather conditions were not great and the course was not busy, seem to remember it was at the end of the year.
                  I must say that the person who served me was not a regular pro shop employee, I suspect.

Was not my reason for not returning, I've just not gotten around to going there again.
                  I must have caught them on a bad day.
                  "3 bad shots and 1 good one equals PAR"

Comment

Originally posted by LastTycoon View Post
                    Only ever actually played there that one day, weather conditions were not great and the course was not busy, seem to remember it was at the end of the year.
                    I must say that the person who served me was not a regular pro shop employee, I suspect.

Was not my reason for not returning, I've just not gotten around to going there again.
                    I must have caught them on a bad day.
                    I've had a couple of excruciatingly slow checkins there. Not often, and not from the regular guy running the pro shop. It seems to take forever to... check my name and swipe my card.

treat me like crap..guess what you receive in return!!
                    Of course if YOU treat ME like crap, you won't recieve anything in return. Like green fees, return visits, or fees from anyone I know.

I refuse to pay money that contributes to the income of anyone who treats me rudely.

I'm curious. Do you actually own the course, or are you employed by the course owner?

Regardless, the pro shop experience rates just about the bottom of the list of things I care about at a course.
                    "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                    ...Iggy

Comment

My rounds take anywhere from 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 rounds on average. On average I'm in the pro shop for 2 minutes. I can't honestly say that I even remember what most pro shops were like, let alone rate them. I'm more worried about avoiding golf courses that take to long to get around.
                      Even Burlington Springs that gets a bad rap in the pro shop, I can't remember a bad experience. I pay then go to the tee. How difficult can it be.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post
                        I've had a couple of excruciatingly slow checkins there. Not often, and not from the regular guy running the pro shop. It seems to take forever to... check my name and swipe my card.

Of course if YOU treat ME like crap, you won't recieve anything in return. Like green fees, return visits, or fees from anyone I know.

I refuse to pay money that contributes to the income of anyone who treats me rudely.

I'm curious. Do you actually own the course, or are you employed by the course owner?

Regardless, the pro shop experience rates just about the bottom of the list of things I care about at a course.
                        so as a customer,if you go
                        into a retail operation and treat their staff badly..you still expect that
                        staff to treat you with respect???

Comment

Yes. Usually you can difuse/change the situation wby being pleasant?.Where do you work? Muskoka somewhere?

Comment

I would expect to be treated professionally.

Perhaps you missed the question in my previous post, but I'm still curious. Do you actually own the course, or are you employed by the course owner?

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I want to know if you're playing by your rules with your own money or someone else's.
                            "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                            ...Iggy

Comment

Perhaps you missed the question in my previous post, but I'm still curious. Do you actually own the course, or are you employed by the course owner?

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I want to know if you're playing by your rules with your own money or someone else's.
                              my opinion..my money..

Comment

Really? I'm with NP on this one. If someone goes into a business and swears at/threatens etc the staff, I expect them to be asked to leave. If I owned a business, I would want to support my staff and make sure they know that I am on their side in situations like this.

I have to figure this is a last in translation thing regarding the level of "misbehaviour".

I worked in restaurants growing up and ran into the odd jackass who thought they could mistreat anyone in service. One night I had a drunken customer wave his hands wildly over his head as I was approaching with a tray of drinks. He hit the tray and booze went all over him. He lost it. I apologized and offered to comp his bill. He wouldn't settle down...yelling and screaming at me. I asked what I could do to make it right...maybe pay for his dry-cleaning bill? He said he wanted to dump a beer on my head.

Very calmly, I said "Obviously that's not going to happen. Despite the fact that this was obviously your fault, I offered to pay for your meal, your dry cleaning, and asked what else I could do to diffuse the situation. Maybe you should leave." He yelled that he wanted to speak to the owner. I went in the back and got the owner who came out and told the guy that if he didn't leave, the cops would be on their way...and please don't return. The rest of the restaurant clapped, lol.
                                What's in the Sunmountain 4.5?

10.5 M2 with Speeder 77 Stiff 3 wood shaft
                                TM Rescue 17*
                                TM M2 4-AW
                                TM RAC 52/56 CG15 60
                                Odyssey 2 Ball with Superstroke Fatso

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse