Collapse

Osprey Valley

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osprey Valley

What are the early conditions like? Thinking about playing 36 there this weekend. Thx.

Re: Osprey Valley

I played the Heathlands on Saturday, greens were a decent speed for this time of year and firm. Areas that I would have thought to be wet, were surprisingly dry, however that may have changed with the weather we've had this week.

Comment

Played the Toot on Saturday (Apr 25) afternoon.
      Greens had good speed and almost no signs of aeration from last fall.
      No wet spots (that I saw), and the rough is way down. Overall, a good day.

Comment

Played on Sunday.

Greens rolling well, but awfully slow.

Comment

So overrated save your money and go else where...
          Last edited by Taylor59; Apr 27, 2015, 04:58 PM. Reason: this comment is just a joke ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Vertigo88 View Post
            Played on Sunday.

Greens rolling well, but awfully slow.
            Which course?

The greens on The Toot rolled fairly well on Saturday.

Comment

Im playing there tomorrow, hopefully a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by hbassi
                Thanks for the enlightened comment.....
                Read his edit.

Comment

Just played there today - Friday - greatest golfing day of my life - played 12 straight hours 8am to 8pm - place was in fabulous condition given that it is only the end of April. Played 5 rounds and barely saw a soul - pure golfing heaven - and to cap it off their all you-can-play deal was 1/2 price at $74 due to the opening season - even though the conditions and weather felt like it was mid-summer. My body is gonna pay for it tomorrow but you won't be able to wipe the smile off my face for days. Worked out to $15 a round to play 3 Top 100 courses - unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by diggsandnoogs View Post
                    Just played there today - Friday - greatest golfing day of my life - played 12 straight hours 8am to 8pm - place was in fabulous condition given that it is only the end of April. Played 5 rounds and barely saw a soul - pure golfing heaven - and to cap it off their all you-can-play deal was 1/2 price at $74 due to the opening season - even though the conditions and weather felt like it was mid-summer. My body is gonna pay for it tomorrow but you won't be able to wipe the smile off my face for days. Worked out to $15 a round to play 3 Top 100 courses - unreal.
                    I did the same thing last Monday.....love it. I played 4 rounds and still hurting.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor59 View Post
                      So overrated save your money and go else where...
                      completely agree--courses there suck-all 3 are just the same hole over and over, conditions are always beat up, and always packed! Stay away...{hehe tongue permanently implanted in cheek!}

Comment

Originally posted by diggsandnoogs View Post

You played 5 rounds?!

Comment

Was Hoot open? They said last week it will be a couple of weeks before it opened

Comment

Originally posted by 51Phantom View Post
                            Was Hoot open? They said last week it will be a couple of weeks before it opened
                            The Hoot is open. Saw people playing on it on Friday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by 51Phantom View Post
                              Yep, Hoot opened on Thursday. Looking forward to making it up there a few times this season

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X