This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: President Trump

Trump must be pissed will the small crowd he only had 350 000 at the Mall Obama had 1.6 million at his last
    Driver - Cleveland Classic 290 - 10.5- Miyazaki Stiff -- Taylor Made Burner 3 and 5 wood
    23* and 26* Adams Idea Tech hybrids both with Fubuki 65HY S
    6 - W - Srixon Z 745 - Dynamic Gold S300
    52* - 56* Cobra Tour Trusty
    Scotty Cameron GoLo #7 --- Kia Ma Imola 8

Comment

Originally posted by bl8d View Post
      roll the credits.
      To the surprise of many the strongest President in recent time whose relationship with Gorbachev ushered in a US-Russia cooperative era.

we might have a repeat in the making.
      Not quite.
      Reagan made no secret of his intention to engage in a massive military buildup. Keeping up would have bankrupted the USSR. Gorbachev knew that the Soviet economy was in shambles, so he tossed in the towel and eventually oversaw the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Not exactly cooperation among equals.

Comment

Originally posted by mpare View Post
        You really want to drag me into this criminal behaviour? That's a pity. I would have expected more logic and reason from you.
        I confess that I didn't understand the reference to you, either.

Comment

Originally posted by cuonthe1t View Post
          Trump must be pissed will the small crowd he only had 350 000 at the Mall Obama had 1.6 million at his last
          I'm sure he'll claim that there were 2.5 million more gathering on the sidestreets but that the mall was only zoned for 350,000. You know, just like his rallies.

Comment

This is photographic poetry.

Comment

Your posts are always so enlightening and erudite, showing such insight into the subjects you comment on. Keep up the good work.
              Last edited by Mule56; Jan 20, 2017, 10:30 PM. Reason: Remove deleted quote
              What's in the Sunmountain 4.5?

10.5 M2 with Speeder 77 Stiff 3 wood shaft
              TM Rescue 17*
              TM M2 4-AW
              TM RAC 52/56 CG15 60
              Odyssey 2 Ball with Superstroke Fatso

Comment

I see you are new here . . . maybe you should be quiet and learn about who the people are. This is a childish comment . . .
                Last edited by Mule56; Jan 20, 2017, 10:31 PM. Reason: Remove deleted quote
                If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

Well, I was wondering how long it would be before you appeared with your usual bit of inanity. It didn't take very long.

To deal with your "insight' directly, President Trump's election didn't cause me any physical discomfort beyond a sense of disappointment. As for your assessment that my comments were "juvenile," I disagree. If someone presented me with a thoughtful critique that demonstated my comments to be unfair, then I'd reconsider my initial self-assessment. You certainly have not demonstrated any ability in that regard. As for jumping on the bandwagon, I have no idea what you're talking about. You couldn't possibly think that I am a Trump admirer. That said, only a fool would wish him and his Cabinet to fail in leading the US successfully.

Originally posted by Furcorn
                  That's big of you. Suffer immense butthurt, ridicule like a juvenile, stealthily hop on bandwagon. Mr. flip? Or should I call you flop?
                  This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

That was uncalled for. An apology is in order.
                    Last edited by Mule56; Jan 20, 2017, 10:33 PM. Reason: Remove deleted quote

Comment

I learned to never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel, especially those who use them to write deposition and legal briefs.

Comment

That was funny. Thanks.

Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
                        I learned to never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel, especially those who use them to write deposition and legal briefs.
                        This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

Originally posted by Chambokl View Post
                          I see you are new here . . . maybe you should be quiet and learn about who the people are. This is a childish comment . . .
                          Sounding more like a jackazz who was either banned or doesn't have the guts to post under their normal handle and created a 2nd one to post like an idiot.
                          BIG MOY GOLF...POWERED BY SNICKERS
                          Member Century Club...Osprey Valley May 20, 2010...108 holes
                          There is no next year...signed Leaf fan

Comment

One term that may appear in a legal brief is 'persona non grata'.
                            Last edited by Mule56; Jan 20, 2017, 10:34 PM. Reason: Remove deleted quote

Comment

Ignoring the part where you completely misconstrued Mpare's comments, do you not see the hypocrisy in your own comments?
                              Last edited by Mule56; Jan 20, 2017, 10:34 PM. Reason: Remove deleted quote
                              What's in the Sunmountain 4.5?

10.5 M2 with Speeder 77 Stiff 3 wood shaft
                              TM Rescue 17*
                              TM M2 4-AW
                              TM RAC 52/56 CG15 60
                              Odyssey 2 Ball with Superstroke Fatso

Comment

Anonymous claims a trump data dump is coming. This is going to be the most bizarre presidency in the history of the US.

I'm off to buy shares in a popcorn company. There's going to be a severe shortage in the next four years.
                                In The Bag

Golf clubs

"You're just expected to work and die ...
                                and maybe buy some useless s**t you don't need inbetween"

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X