Help and advice needed

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help and advice needed

Hello to everyone,

I am looking for suggestions for a course to play on Sunday on our way back from Lagoon City to Brantford, we are playing courses in the Lagoon City area on Fri and sat, and somewhere on our return journey that is not mega expensive would be ideal.

Thanks in advance.

Bob

Re: Help and advice needed

Extremely wide open question but I'll bite. Never played my suggestion but its on the way and a deal. Grab an underpar deal for each player for $29 to play Innisfil Creek with cart after 11:00 right on the 400.
    I send pictures ~ through the mail ~ of buried treasures ~ and Humpback whales ~to famous people ~ I do not know ~ I sign "Sincerely, ~ Matthias Doe" ~ I await ~ their response...

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Fishwick View Post
      Hello to everyone,

I am looking for suggestions for a course to play on Sunday on our way back from Lagoon City to Brantford, we are playing courses in the Lagoon City area on Fri and sat, and somewhere on our return journey that is not mega expensive would be ideal.

Thanks in advance.

Bob
      Brantford, not Bradford, right?
      Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Hello to everyone,
        Thanks in advance.
        Bob
        What courses are you playing around Lagoon City? The closest ones I know are listed below.

If you are returning on Hwy12 South/Hwy48 then
        Cedarhurst is just South while Pines of Georgina is slightly further South.
        Going further South on 12 or 48 will give you a lot more choices also.

OTOH if you intend to take Hwy12 North then Hawkridge at the North end of Orillia is a very good choice. Going South on Hwy11 there is Trehaven then getting close to Barrie you have Heritage Hills, Settlers Ghost and Landings at Willow Creek. So really depends on your intended route.
        Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

If you come down 23 (Lakeridge Rd), I would highly recommend Heather Glen (it's only 9, but it's fantastic!!) -- coupon on Southern Ontario Golfer
          Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
            If you come down 23 (Lakeridge Rd), I would highly recommend Heather Glen (it's only 9, but it's fantastic!!) -- coupon on Southern Ontario Golfer
            Heather Glen is a solid 9!
            I send pictures ~ through the mail ~ of buried treasures ~ and Humpback whales ~to famous people ~ I do not know ~ I sign "Sincerely, ~ Matthias Doe" ~ I await ~ their response...

Comment

Enjoy the NUTS.
              Canada
              Callaway Epic GBB Accra F 260 M3
              Titleist TS2 16.5*
              Taylormade Rescue 22*
              4-PW Callaway Apex CF16 Accra 90i
              52* Clevland RTX 4.0
              56* Cleveland RTX 4.0
              Scotty Circa 62 # 7 35”

Florida
              Cobra F6
              R7 15*
              Nicket Ironwood 3 Hybrid 20*
              Srixon Z565 4-G Project X LZ 5.5
              Vokey 56* 60*
              Pyramid 34 “

Comment

Hello to everyone,

Thanks in advance.

Bob
                Pines of Georgina.

Not far from Lagoon City. Nice little track. Nothing fancy. Inexpensive.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                X