• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Woods in the Nissan Open!

yay! It's about frikkin' time!
    Feherty: " 270 to carry the water, you might want to lay up SnowFlake "

Re: Tiger Woods in the Nissan Open!

and should I add that if Woods wins this week, he will regain the #1 ranking!

Comment

That's a pretty big "IF"

Comment

A VERY BIG IF!!! VJ's not entered. About time the guy takes a break. Hope Weir can carry on from last week and defend for the 3rd year in a row. It will be interesting to see how Tiger does. Weir vs Tiger Sunday final pairing with the Canuck taking down Woods.
        "Bessie Braddock: Sir, you are drunk.
        Churchill: And you, madam, are ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Ego Woods
          and should I add that if Woods wins this week, he will regain the #1 ranking!
          Actually all he needs is to finish in the top 4 to regain Number 1 in the world.
          In the Bag
          Driver - Bread bag on a stick.
          Irons - Some kind of shovel (tried scraping dirt off to read name, no go)
          Putter - S shaped shaft with metal thingie on the end.
          Ball - White ones mostly, hopefully fairly round.

Comment

Actually Tiger usually plays the Nissan. I believe he has missed it only once because of the knee surgery. If I am not mistaken it is the only PGA Tour event he has not won that he regularly enters.
            As for who will be number one at the end of the week, I think what we have to look forward to is a number of players playing real well going into the Majors. It could be that Tiger, Vijay, Phil and Ernie are all on top of there game come April. Throw in Goosen and hopefully some others (Weir) and we have the most exiting leaderboards in decades. No more no-names winning majors this year, I think the top ranked players are going to assert themselves. It has not been this good since the early 70's when Jack, Lee, Gary, Watson and Miller were all playing great and winning majors.
            That's what I want to see.

Comment

I hate to say this but without VJ in the field, I think Tiger's going to finish top 4. Hope I am wrong!!! That being said, I picked him for my fantasy pool.
              "Bessie Braddock: Sir, you are drunk.
              Churchill: And you, madam, are ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober."
              Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Focker Singh
                I hate to say this but without VJ in the field, I think Tiger's going to finish top 4. Hope I am wrong!!! That being said, I picked him for my fantasy pool.
                Oh come on now, without VJ or Phil, this should be a cake walk for Tiger. OOps............. spoke too soon, Weir is there too.
                I've spent most of my life golfing .... the rest I've just wasted". ~Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Focker Singh
                  VJ's lucky he's not in the field, he doesn't want to drop any more world ranking points by missing the cut again

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                  X