Toronto Golf Nuts - Greater Toronto Area Golf Forum  


Go Back   Toronto Golf Nuts - Greater Toronto Area Golf Forum > Golf Resource Forum > TorontoGolfNuts Affiliates
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old Dec 16, 2015, 09:17 AM   #1
sandymcdivot
Sponsor
 
sandymcdivot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 18, 2010
Posts: 159
Default ClubLink Players Club: 2016 Classic, Premium & Ultimate now on sale



2016 ClubLink Players Club Classic, Premium and Ultimate memberships are now on sale.

We've added more great courses and created more value.

Enjoy more than $900 in value with access to 15 courses for just $249 with a Players Club Premium membership.

Purchase your Players Club membership now to take advantage of Early Bird Pricing.

Players Club Classic
EARLY BIRD: $109 plus HST (ends March 1, 2016)
Regular: $129 plus HST

Players Club Premium
EARLY BIRD: $249 plus HST (ends March 1, 2016)
Regular: $279 plus HST

A ClubLink Players Club membership makes a perfect gift for the golfer on your list.

CLICK HERE for 2016 program details.
__________________
Sandy McDivot is the “nom de golf” of a senior ClubLink employee who, from time to time, will correct misinformation about ClubLink that appears on torontogolfnuts.com. Sandy will not engage in debates or comment on hearsay, rumours or hypothetical situations. He will contribute only facts and official ClubLink stances on pertinent postings on torontogolfnuts.com forums when appropriate. Fore!

Last edited by sandymcdivot; Dec 17, 2015 at 09:54 AM. Reason: new information
sandymcdivot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2015, 12:59 PM   #2
richiehack
Scratch Golfer
 
richiehack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 16, 2008
Posts: 319
Default Re: ClubLink Players Club: 2016 Classic, Premium & Ultimate now on sale

Won't be renewing my membership this year as a lot of other people I know won't be either. Clublink should state that a weekend time close to 12:00 is next to impossible to find on the better courses. These memberships aren't that bad for weekday play, but are useless for weekend play. Also, the courses offered can be found on Golfnow.com at less expensive pricing. People should be made aware of this fact..
richiehack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2015, 04:43 PM   #3
TheSaxemachine
Tour Pro
 
TheSaxemachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 11, 2011
Location: Nuevo Mercado
Posts: 3,127
Default Re: ClubLink Players Club: 2016 Classic, Premium & Ultimate now on sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiehack View Post
Won't be renewing my membership this year as a lot of other people I know won't be either. Clublink should state that a weekend time close to 12:00 is next to impossible to find on the better courses. These memberships aren't that bad for weekday play, but are useless for weekend play. Also, the courses offered can be found on Golfnow.com at less expensive pricing. People should be made aware of this fact..
I renewed but I would echo some of these complaints. I did notice that carts are mandatory but not included, which is a bit of a crap deal, to be honest.
__________________
M2 9.5 w/ Aldila Rogue Silver
Titleist 915Fd w/Aldila Rogue Black
RBZ Tour 18.5 w/Matrix Altus
Mizuno MP-54 Nippon 1050 GH
Vokey 46° 50° 54° 58°
Odyssey Works 7
TheSaxemachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2015, 05:41 PM   #4
gimmeabogey
Tour Pro
 
gimmeabogey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2, 2009
Location: Beaches
Posts: 2,330
Default Re: ClubLink Players Club: 2016 Classic, Premium & Ultimate now on sale

This is a sweet deal IMO. $3k annuals for unlimited play at CD and no initiation plus a few other bonus rounds and special discounts at Abbey and Bond Head. This year I already bought so many passes already but maybe next year


Ultimate Players Club

Annual Fee:
Principal Member: $2,995 + $389.35 HST = $3,384.35
If you are an active golfer in the GTA who enjoys a great test of golf and a quality experience, Players Club Ultimate is ideal for you. Play an unlimited amount of rounds at any of our seven Championship courses and three Academy courses at the following locations for one annual fee: Cherry Downs, Glen Abbey, The Club at Bond Head, Hidden Lake, Bethesda Grange, and Rolling Hills and the Inn Course at Grandview Golf Club. (Note: A $20 cart fee applies at Bond Head and an $85 fee (including cart) applies at Glen Abbey.

PLUS:

Receive six 'Member For A Day' passes redeemable at select ClubLink Member courses including Eagle Ridge Golf Club (Georgetown, Ont.), National Pines Golf Club (Innisfil, Ont.), Caledon Woods Golf Club (Bolton, Ont.), Station Creek Golf Club (Gormley, Ont.), Grandview Golf Club (Huntsville, Ont.)
Personalized membership card
Tee-time booking privileges five days in advance
Players Club website to book tee times online, check news and updates, or register for events
Access to Players Club leagues and summer member-guest tournament series
10% off room bookings at ClubLink Muskoka Resort properties
__________________
Member of 2012, 2013, 2015 TGN Ryder Cup Team
Member of 2014 OG Ryder Cup Team
gimmeabogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2015, 07:33 PM   #5
richiehack
Scratch Golfer
 
richiehack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 16, 2008
Posts: 319
Default Re: ClubLink Players Club: 2016 Classic, Premium & Ultimate now on sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmeabogey View Post
This is a sweet deal IMO. $3k annuals for unlimited play at CD and no initiation plus a few other bonus rounds and special discounts at Abbey and Bond Head. This year I already bought so many passes already but maybe next year


Ultimate Players Club

Annual Fee:
Principal Member: $2,995 + $389.35 HST = $3,384.35
If you are an active golfer in the GTA who enjoys a great test of golf and a quality experience, Players Club Ultimate is ideal for you. Play an unlimited amount of rounds at any of our seven Championship courses and three Academy courses at the following locations for one annual fee: Cherry Downs, Glen Abbey, The Club at Bond Head, Hidden Lake, Bethesda Grange, and Rolling Hills and the Inn Course at Grandview Golf Club. (Note: A $20 cart fee applies at Bond Head and an $85 fee (including cart) applies at Glen Abbey.

PLUS:

Receive six 'Member For A Day' passes redeemable at select ClubLink Member courses including Eagle Ridge Golf Club (Georgetown, Ont.), National Pines Golf Club (Innisfil, Ont.), Caledon Woods Golf Club (Bolton, Ont.), Station Creek Golf Club (Gormley, Ont.), Grandview Golf Club (Huntsville, Ont.)
Personalized membership card
Tee-time booking privileges five days in advance
Players Club website to book tee times online, check news and updates, or register for events
Access to Players Club leagues and summer member-guest tournament series
10% off room bookings at ClubLink Muskoka Resort properties
That's the fly in the ointment for weekend times as you can never get a good one. With that being said however, if you can play during the week then it's a pretty good deal..
richiehack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2015, 05:15 PM   #6
stuart
Mid Handicapper
 
Join Date: Jan 15, 2006
Posts: 70
Default Re: ClubLink Players Club: 2016 Classic, Premium & Ultimate now on sale

My friend and I will not be renewing, Price has gone up and cart is not included.
Was a good deal last year even though I did not use all of my 2 for 1 coupons.
Also agree with weekend tee times. Even had a member at Bond Head booking for us.(2 days earlier).
stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2015, 02:27 PM   #7
Cold Slither
Duffer
 
Join Date: Mar 24, 2015
Posts: 7
Default Re: ClubLink Players Club: 2016 Classic, Premium & Ultimate now on sale

will not be renewing, next to impossible to get a weekend time before 3PM, likely a good deal if you can play during the week.
Cold Slither is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2015, 03:51 PM   #8
ninja
Tour Pro
 
ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2, 2008
Location: Location, Location
Posts: 3,075
Default Re: ClubLink Players Club: 2016 Classic, Premium & Ultimate now on sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Slither View Post
will not be renewing, next to impossible to get a weekend time before 3PM, likely a good deal if you can play during the week.

+1....asked the Clublink rep after many attempts and was advised to book through GolfNow
__________________
If I had to describe myself in just one word....“doesn’t know how to follow directions.”
ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2016, 01:46 PM   #9
SIMMER
Mid Handicapper
 
Join Date: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 74
Default Re: ClubLink Players Club: 2016 Classic, Premium & Ultimate now on sale

The Early Bird special extended until March 10.

Anyone have any positive feedback regarding this deal? I was thinking about getting this but I'm having seconds thoughts now.

It says 5 days advance booking but sounds like I still have to book a weekday round to get a decent tee time.
SIMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2016, 02:13 PM   #10
davepratt
Tour Pro
 
davepratt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 5, 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 4,180
Default Re: ClubLink Players Club: 2016 Classic, Premium & Ultimate now on sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMMER View Post
The Early Bird special extended until March 10.

Anyone have any positive feedback regarding this deal? I was thinking about getting this but I'm having seconds thoughts now.

It says 5 days advance booking but sounds like I still have to book a weekday round to get a decent tee time.
I only play weekdays so it's been great value for me.
davepratt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2016, 04:28 PM   #11
richiehack
Scratch Golfer
 
richiehack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 16, 2008
Posts: 319
Default Re: ClubLink Players Club: 2016 Classic, Premium & Ultimate now on sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMMER View Post
The Early Bird special extended until March 10.

Anyone have any positive feedback regarding this deal? I was thinking about getting this but I'm having seconds thoughts now.

It says 5 days advance booking but sounds like I still have to book a weekday round to get a decent tee time.
It's a good deal if you can play during the week. A waste of money if you plan on playing weekends & holidays and expect to get a decent tee-time..
richiehack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2016, 08:54 PM   #12
neova
Club Pro
 
neova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 8, 2009
Location: N/A
Posts: 920
Default Re: ClubLink Players Club: 2016 Classic, Premium & Ultimate now on sale

My wife purchased the Players Club Premium for me with early bird pricing ($249) as a valentines gift back in Feb.

What I liked about the changes this season were the 3 complimentary green fees that includes additional courses outside of the daily fee clubs. I ended up playing all 3 of my complimentary rounds at Station Creek South, and with a member guest fee of $85, it has already paid for itself at a course I couldn't otherwise play without being invited by a member.

I did think I got a break or perhaps the rule changed - on all 3 times at Station Creek, I was supposed to pay the mandatory cart fee of $19.99 whether or not I was riding or walking, but I never paid the cart fee and just just walked each time.

Also, when I booked my rounds via LinkLine, each time the operator booked my time then told me it's $85 for the green fee - and when I told them I had a coupon for Station Creek they said I can pay cash or use the coupon. I thought I could only book cash rounds at Daily Fee Clubs? A bit confused but if I'm able to book a rounds at non-daily fee courses and pay the member guest rate then this Clublink Player's Club Premium membership would totally be worth it!

I checked the official Clublink Player's Club page and it didn't mention anything about booking rounds at non-daily fee clubs. But I'll try my luck next time I book and see if they will let my play a round at a non-daily fee club and pay the member guest rate
__________________

Bettinardi BEBG-1501 Staff Bag (Riding 14 Clubs)
TRPX S-013 1W 9.5 | RomaRo Ray Type-R 5W+ 17 & UT 19 | United SBB1 Tour 3-PW & SBW2 53/57 | Bettinardi Queen Bee #6

Honma CB-3202 Stand Bag (Walking 12 Clubs)
Baldo 8C Craft Brassy 2W 13 | George Spirit GTFW 5W 18 | Honma TW-U 21 & TW717M 4-PW | Romaro Alcobaca Stream Tour 58 | Bettinardi BB35

neova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2016, 06:44 AM   #13
MrAdam
High Handicapper
 
Join Date: Jul 6, 2014
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 36
Default Re: ClubLink Players Club: 2016 Classic, Premium & Ultimate now on sale

This is my second year with Players Club. This year they raised the price 50 bucks and added cart fees (last year I used my free rounds and BH and fees were included).

Since it's my second year they included a fourth free pass (returning customer special) but when you add the 50 price increase and the 4 cart fees I must now pay I wonder if it really is free.

It's nice that they expanded some of the courses that can be played but I'm west of the GTA. Not many options unless I was to drive an hour or more.

Last edited by MrAdam; Jun 21, 2016 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Fat fingers and spelling mistakes
MrAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2016, 10:19 AM   #14
TMAzng01f3R
Tour Pro
 
Join Date: Oct 27, 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,918
Default Re: ClubLink Players Club: 2016 Classic, Premium & Ultimate now on sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Slither View Post
will not be renewing, next to impossible to get a weekend time before 3PM, likely a good deal if you can play during the week.


My buddy had a few of those 2-for-1's (good after 12 pm) and we tried sooooo many times to get a tee time at Bond Head; it seemed every weekend, there was either a tournament taking place or the only available time was somewhere around 4 pm... He didn't end up using them, suffice to say; heh.
TMAzng01f3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2016, 01:48 PM   #15
Greene
High Handicapper
 
Join Date: Jun 29, 2013
Posts: 40
Default Re: ClubLink Players Club: 2016 Classic, Premium & Ultimate now on sale

Anyone with the Premium coupon want to play National Pines this Sunday Aug. 28? They have tee time at 12:31 when I tried to book this morning. But they don't take solo booking. Please PM if you want to play together.
Greene is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Terms of Service / Privacy