Collapse

Phil Mickelson or Tiger Woods

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Mickelson or Tiger Woods

so seeing how everyone here has an opinion on these two and this past weekend at Doral, all I keep hearing from the commentators was the rivalry between the two, I want to see who here is a Phil fan, Tiger fan, both or neither!
    Tiger Woods fan here! Phil smiles too much!
    33.33%
    I'm a Phil Mickelson fan! Tiger's fist pumping is annoying!
    19.05%
    Woods & Mickelson are both great!
    38.10%
    Who's Phil & Tiger, I'm not a fan of either!
    9.52%
    Michael

Re: Phil Mickelson or Tiger Woods

Originally posted by Michael
    so seeing how everyone here has an opinion on these two and this past weekend at Doral, all I keep hearing from the commentators was the rivalry between the two, I want to see who here is a Phil fan, Tiger fan, both or neither!
    I gotta say I really hate that stupid grin on phils face. Tiger is and always has been the best player.

Davis Love III is still my favourite player.

Comment

Had to vote for neither.

Im not really a Phil fan even though I dont like Tiger. I just want to see great golf shots. As for Tiger being the best there ever was, I think there other threads on that subject.
      I've spent most of my life golfing .... the rest I've just wasted". ~Author Unknown

Comment

I'm a fan of both. Watching the final round yesterday was almost like watching the US Open. It had the intensity and drama and to have Tiger vs Phil, that was good entertainment. I dont' dislike Phil or Tiger, nor are they my favourite golfers but to see golf at its best, you can't ask for anything more than that.
        "Bessie Braddock: Sir, you are drunk.
        Churchill: And you, madam, are ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

ummmmm, I don't need to make a comment, do I?
          Feherty: " 270 to carry the water, you might want to lay up SnowFlake "

Comment

If it's the fistpump vs. grin, gotta go with the fistpump. It just seems so natural for Tiger to do it. Phil's goofy grin just makes him look out of place, no matter whether it was a great shot or a lousy one.

Comment

oOooo...looks like there is a lot of love for Tiger here!

Comment

Originally posted by malarky
                If it's the fistpump vs. grin, gotta go with the fistpump. It just seems so natural for Tiger to do it. Phil's goofy grin just makes him look out of place, no matter whether it was a great shot or a lousy one.
                That stupid grin makes Phil look like he's gay.

Tiger needs to put the fistpump back into his full time schedule. I really enjoy watching the excitement he displays after a great shot.

The cookie cutter golf pro issue could be resolved by more players showing more of who they are by following Tigers' example. Show some enthusiasm for the game out there and maybe someone will tune in when your leading and Tiger's at home not playing. Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Grass Roots Tour
                  That stupid grin makes Phil look like he's gay..
                  That stupid grin means he's having fun out there and enjoying what the fans are enjoying. A little fan appreciation goes a long way. Something Tiger should look into.

Tiger needs to put the fistpump back into his full time schedule. I really enjoy watching the excitement he displays after a great shot...
                  Seems we have enough of it already.

The cookie cutter golf pro issue could be resolved by more players showing more of who they are by following Tigers' example.
                  One is plenty, thnaks.
                  I've spent most of my life golfing .... the rest I've just wasted". ~Author Unknown

Comment

Anna Kournakova

Comment

Originally posted by noback

Seems we have enough of it already.
                      I don't.

Originally posted by noback
                      One is plenty, thnaks.
                      No worries, there will only be one Tiger, which is probably why he's revered by most...kekeke....
                      Feherty: " 270 to carry the water, you might want to lay up SnowFlake "

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                      X